Zapier is one of the prominent and popular automation software. But, gradually, people have started looking for Zapier alternatives.
Why? Is it not good?
No, it is good, but it is not the best. Zapier is used widely around the globe but it has failed to meet users’ expectations numerous times.
Zapier is automation software that allows end-users to integrate web applications, but at the same time, it is overpriced. No doubt, it increases work productivity while reducing headaches for thousands of organizations but micro and small enterprises cannot afford it. Although it claims to support 2000+ applications, it actually only works with the most widely-used applications like Salesforce, Zoho CRM, SugarCRM, Hubspot, MailChimp, etc. Apart from this, sometimes you’ll get a clear error message during the zaps set up which is difficult to resolve. These are some reasons due to which individuals are switching to other workflow automation software for their requirements. Additionally, there are dozens of other Zapier competitors in the market that are really good.
In this article, we have included the five best Zapier alternatives that can meet all the requirements of various operations. Above all, they are affordable and reliable iPaaS software.
A Quick Comparision Between Best Zapier Alternatives
|Pricing (per month)||No. of Tasks (per month)||Workflow Automation|
|Jitterbit||Contact Sales Team||750||Contact Sales Team|
1. Pabbly Connect – Best Zapier Alternatives
“It is the only automation software that doesn’t limit users on automation. In addition, it does not charge any additional fee for creating an unlimited number of automation workflows.”
Pabbly Connect is a one-stop tool for integrating all kinds of SaaS and on-premises applications like CRM, marketing, eCommerce, helpdesk, payments, web forms, collaboration, etc. With this, you can create unlimited multi-step calls to connect unlimited apps. On top of that, it is quick and easy to set up with its intuitive drag-n-drop interface. It offers several advanced features like path routers, filters, multi-step calls, formatters, and much more.
Moreover, it allows you to connect several web-based applications that are not available on the list using HTTP/SOAP or JSON modules. Thus, you can immediately create the workflow by setting instant triggers via Webhooks.
Above all, Pabbly Connect is amongst the best Zapier alternatives because it offers all the advanced features even with its basic plan at affordable pricing.
- Divide the scenarios into multiple paths from one app to another for processing the data separately within each route with Pabbly Connect’s path router feature.
- Create cross-functional workflows for the email campaigns, sales process, marketing, social campaigns using a bunch of triggers, actions, and scheduler.
- Pabbly Connect lets you create complex & multi-step workflows using logics, filters, path router, specific conditions like IF/Else, AND/OR, etc.
- Choose/set the processing time of your action according to your convenience by setting a specific date, day, or time.
- It offers numerous text and binary Excel functions to sum up multiple values such as number, date, text, currency, and much more to save your time & efforts.
- Further, it is integrated with unlimited premium apps like WordPress, Gmail, Facebook Lead Ads, Google Sheets, Linkedin, PayPal, and much more.
Pabbly Connect is the only tool that doesn’t limit you on automation workflows. This software offers an unlimited creation of automation workflows with its pricing plans.
- Starter – You can perform 12,000 tasks per month by spending $9 per month.
- Rookie – The cost of this plan is $29 per month for 50,000 tasks and get all the above-mentioned features.
- Pro – This plan offers bulk workflow at a cost of $37 per month and lets you perform 60,000 tasks.
- Advanced – For users having requirements of a large number of tasks to 80,000 – 9,000,000 can choose this plan at $57/month and $3000/m.
2. Automate.io – Top Zapier Competitor
Automate.io is the next on the list of Zapier alternatives. It is global reliable automation software that lets you connect all SaaS applications. Moreover, its plans are highly affordable with attractive features like conditional logic, format data, and much more. Also, you can create simple or complex one-to-one integrations to sync data across multiple applications.
- This Zapier alternative supports 100+ popular applications like Salesforce, Moosend, Google Apps, Trello, Hubspot, Quickbooks, Shopify, etc.
- Save your time and efforts by using its drag-drop functionality, automated data sync, configurable actions, and much more.
- Automate.io has several advanced features like automatic form filling, user-defined trigger events, business process automation, multiple data resources, etc.
- It empowers you to connect all leading cloud and SaaS apps by using the HTTP/SOAP or JSON modules.
- Further, it supports automated apps like Facebook lead ads, Salesforce, Zendesk, WooCommerce, Shopify, etc.
- Startup – This plan lets you perform 10,000 actions by spending $49 per month with 50 bots.
- Growth – Get access to 100 bots and perform 30,000 actions by paying $99 per month.
- Business – This $199 plan offers 100,000 actions and 200 bots per month.
- Enterprise – Spend $499 per month for 500,000 actions and unlimited bots.
3. Integromat – Automation Software
This Zapier competitor lets you create any number of scenarios with any number of steps or operations. Besides, it gives you a full visual profile of the tasks that you have created. Integromat has simple as well as robust integration with a drag-n-drop editor. Moreover, it supports various apps and services Hubspot, Quickbooks, Shopify, WooCommerce, and many more.
Besides, this offers numerous features like scenario duplication, data stores, completing the disrupted scenarios, maintaining execution history, etc.
- You can track scenario execution in real-time & observe how the data passes through it.
- With its error handler, you can manage unexpected exceptions for any module in the scenario. Moreover, you can add special instructions to determine how the execution will proceed.
- It has got built-in iterators (modules to split data into parts to process them separately). Furthermore, it has aggregators to merge individual data into one bundle.
- It supports OAuth 2 authorization & the JSON app to communicate with the majority of modern APIs.
- Some more attributes include built-in routers, 39 filters, triggers, scheduling, 1500+ templates, cycles, functions, etc.
- Free – This plan offers 1,000 operations and 100MB data transfer for free.
- Basic – Buy this plan at the cost of $9 per month & get 10,000 operations and 1GB data.
- Standard – This plan will cost you $29 a month for 40,000 operations & 20 GB data.
- Business – It will cost you $99/month for 150,000 operations and 70 GB data.
- Platinum – This $299/month plan provides you 800,000 operations with 220 GB data.
- Custom – You need to get in touch with the service team to know more about this custom plan with custom features.
4. Jitterbit – Workflow Automation Tool
Jitterbit has smartly united APIs and artificial intelligence into a single integration platform.
This Zapier alternative gives you these amazing features like- re-use existing code and business logic, intuitive point-and-click connectivity(data mapping b/w systems), set access privilege, connectors to design APIs and a lot more.
- This iPaaS platform lets you control the data from SaaS, cloud, on-premises, hybrid, and mobile apps.
- EDI integration allows you to streamline ERP & CRM applications operations such as SAP, NetSuite, Salesforce, Microsoft, etc.
- The data management is pretty easy as you can feed consolidated data into real-time. You can also check the comprehensive alerts in real-time.
- Its flexible architecture lets you install and manage custom plugins to extend functionality. You can also backup and deploy pre-built projects & Jitterpak templates.
- The HIPAA, and GDPR compliant platform authenticates every transaction & does not store data. Moreover, SSL and x.509 encrypt & authenticate every transaction.
Get in touch with the Jitterbit sales team to know the custom price plans with different no. of connections.
5. Power Automate – Versatile iPaaS Software
Power Automate is an extremely well designed and feature-rich service that consistently outshines Zapier. With Power Automate, you can create automated workflows between your favorite apps and services as it supports more than a hundred of applications. You can immediately start your automation work like files syncing, data collection, etc with its numerous inbuilt templates.
Moreover, it helps you to automate time-consuming tasks whatever your industry, business or career.
- Connect Power Automate with several popular Microsoft services like OneDrive, Office Outlook, Share Point, Dropbox, etc.
- Furthermore, it has an app for both Android and iOS platforms so you have to work less and do more than you want with Microsoft Flow.
- Besides, it allows you to create automated workflows between the app that you like the most and get notified even for a small change.
- Receive notifications of actions as they occur even for a small change.
- Secure your data with cloud-based data loss prevention, identity, and access management services.
Power Automate offers a free plan and two paid plans, according to the individual users and implementation flows. Its pricing starts from $15 to $500 per month per user.
In this article, we’ve redefined the 5 best Zapier alternatives on the basis of features and pricing which are highly effective yet affordable. So, go on the above list and choose the best tool to power up workflow with automation.
You May Also Like To Read:
- Best Automate.io Alternatives
- Best Integromat Alternatives