Looking for some top revenue optimization software to reduce your monthly revenue leakage? Or, are you in need of any tool that can help you to understand which customer or contract is most profitable for your company?
Then, you landed on the right page. Here, we covered the 5 most profitable revenue optimization software for you. For this, we did deep research performing a competitive analysis of various tools. We compare all these services with several other tools on the basis of pricing, feature, reviews, etc.
But, before taking a deep drive about these 5 best & cheap revenue optimization software, let’s have a quick look at how these tools help business owners.
Nowadays, most of the businesses use revenue optimization tools to match their sales with customer payments and reduce revenue leakage. Their accountants leverage these tools to recognize and allocate revenue to multiple business entities. Further, the managers from departments such as sales, marketing, and operations use such software to monitor the performance of products & services sold by the company to optimize their offerings. Hence, we are all aware of the fact that revenue optimization software can help any business to grow another extent.
These tools help businesses to understand which customer or contract is most profitable for their company.
Quick Comparison Between Top Revenue Optimization Software
|Service||Pricing||Revenue Limit||Client Portal||Affiliate Module|
|Pabbly Subscription Billing||$19/mo||Unlimited||Yes||Yes|
Let’s understand how these services help you to optimize your revenue –
1. Pabbly Subscription Billing – Cheapest Revenue Management Software
“Optimize your monthly revenue via Pabbly Subscription Billing, the only tool that allows you to generate unlimited revenue without charging any extra fees.”
Pabbly Subscription Billing is the mightiest yet cheapest tool that helps you in figuring out what’s better for your business. It gives you clear insights about each transaction or activity performed by any customer. Additionally, in this single tool, you can collect payments like recurring, one-time, or fixed in one place.
Further, the most incredible thing about it is it doesn’t impose any restrictions on the usage of its features even in its smallest plan. In other words, it offers features like unlimited revenue generation, countless integrations, limitless products & plan creation in a single account, etc. Further, it won’t impose any extra or hidden fees over monthly revenue generation or on each transaction.
Unlike other services, it is the only tool that comes with a unique affiliate module feature. It enables you to provide your customers the chance to promote your products & earn the commission for it. Moreover, it comes with advanced features like dunning management, invoicing & tax management, custom domains, etc.
- Invoice & Tax Module – Pabbly Subscription Billing supports both in-built invoice & tax management modules. Hence, you are no longer required to look for some other external tool for such needs.
- Payment Integrations – It comes with the support of PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.net, Razorpay, or any other custom payment gateway for collecting payments.
- Email Notifications – This tool sends prompt email notifications about all the actions the customers take like purchase, cancellation, return, etc.
- Plan Upgrade/Downgrade – With this tool, you can easily manage all plan updates like upgrading or downgrading requests within the system itself.
- Customer Portal Integration – It permits your customers to view/update their account details, subscriptions, or even cancel their subscriptions themselves.
- Unlimited Products and Plans – Pabbly Subscription Billing allows you to create countless products and plans within a single account.
- Coupons & Discounts – It lets you to create unlimited coupons to provide flat or percentage discounts on several products.
- Dunning Management – With this feature, you can easily recover delayed or failed payments by several automated retries.
- Starter – Firstly, buy this plan at the costs of $19 per month where you can create unlimited products, add up to 50 customers, and more.
- Rookie – This plan comes at the rate of $37 per month where you can manage up to 100 customers and get additional benefits like tax management, affiliate module, custom domain, etc.
- Pro – For this plan, you just need to pay $57 every month. Here, you can enjoy the restriction-free billing of your business & get unlimited customer, affiliate module, unlimited custom domain, etc.
- Advance – This plan ranges between $79 per month to $3000 per month for up to 250 to 50,000 customers.
- Enterprise – For higher needs, you have to contact the sales teams of the service for knowing the pricing details.
2. Putler – Top Revenue Management Solution
Putler is a robust revenue calculator software that helps you track parameters like monthly revenue, new customers, canceled, refunds, etc. For this, it digs down each and every transaction status using proper graphical presentations to cross-check the total revenue. Consequently, it gives you 153+ key performance indicators like net revenue, total sales, etc,.
Besides this, this tool is specially designed for all types of online businesses whether it is based on subscription or not like SaaS, retailers, startups, accountants, etc. This is how it helps different business owners to understand business health and lets them identify new opportunities for their company.
- Integrations – Putler comes with the direct integration of Google Analytics, MailChimp, Stripe, PayPal, Shopify, etc.
- CRM – It lets you know a lot more about your customers beyond email addresses as it enriches their profile with information like current weather conditions, local time, etc.
- Expert Advice – Here, you will receive advice from experts that can assist you to improve sales, optimize conversions, or increase customer lifetime value.
- Revenue Targeting – With it, you can easily pre-set a revenue target for every month and then it automatically tracks your progress according to that.
- Currency Support – Pulter comes with the support of multiple currencies. Hence, you can see sales, products, and customer dashboards in any currency you want.
- Starter – Get this plan just at $29 per month cost where you get 300 orders in a month, 2 years of historical data along with all common features.
- Growth – Here, you get 3000 orders in a month at the cost of $79 and access all common features, and 5 years of historical data.
- Scale – Lastly, for this plan, you have to pay $249 per month where you get access to 10,000 orders in a month. Further, you will also get 7 years of historical data plus all the features that you have in the growth plan.
3. Baremetrics – Reliable Revenue Generator Service
Baremetrics is a mighty revenue optimization tool that is specially designed for subscription-based business needs. It takes all your monthly burden off and gives you actionable revenue analytics and customer insights that will lead to growth.
For this, it tracks down various important metrics such as MRR, ARR, LTV, churn rate, net revenue, refunds, etc. Hence, on the basis of these stats, you can make profitable decisions that propel the business forward.
- Forecasting – Baremetrics provides intelligent MRR projections with configurable options that helps you predict and plan for future business growth.
- Recovery Management – It keeps you updated about all the failed payments with personalized email campaigns, credit card capture forms, reminders, and in-depth analytics to track things.
- Customer Profiles – With it, you can easily track your customer activity and find out their lifetime value, monthly revenue, and more along with their entire transaction history.
- Segmentation – Further, you can effortlessly organize your customers to bring meaningful and comparative insights across your dashboards.
- Email Reports & Notification – It automatically sends email reports and notification to you and your team on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Free – Baremetrics allows you to generate less than 5000 MRR per month at no cost.
- Paid – It comes with various paid plans that start from $50 and ends at $750 per month where you can generate MRR between $5000 to $980,000.
4. MRR.io – Robust Revenue Tracker
MRR.io is the cheap revenue optimization service that helps you keep track of your monthly recurring revenue no matter what payment processor you use. Moreover, it supports payment integrations like Stripe, Paddle, PayPal, Chargebee, Recurly, Salesforce, Chargify, Braintree, etc. It tracks various metrics like customer churn, new paying customers, refunds, new MRR, etc. Besides this, it also allows you to enter data manually within its app, or use it read/write API.
- Customer Tracking – MRR.io keeps you updated & helps you in managing data about the old & new paying customers in a systematic way.
- Forecasting – It helps you in taking important decisions for your business growth on the basis of various metrics like gross revenue churn, expansion MRR, contraction MRR, cancellations, etc.
- Integration – The service comes with the integration of Stripe, Paddle, PayPal, Chargebee, Recurly, Salesforce, Chargify, Braintree, Authorize.net, Worldpay, and many more.
- Refund Management – With it, you can track the data of the refund requests easily direct into its dashboard and manage things about that.
- Email Reports – It provides a comprehensive set of email reporting features that helps you to keep track of the emails you sent.
- Basic – This free plan facilitates all metrics tracking, up to 100 paying customers, up to 3 team members, and basic email reports.
- Pro – Buy this plan at $19 per month and get all metrics, unlimited paying customers, unlimited team members, cohort analysis, forecasting, advanced email reports, email support, etc.
5. ChartMogul – Top Revenue Optimization Tool
If you are looking for an ideal revenue tracking service then you’ve got to choose ChartMogul. It tracks all SAAS metrics like monthly recurring revenue, annually recurring revenue, customer churn rate, and so on. This tool is trusted by more than 800 big companies like Typeform, Docker, Pipedrive, and much more. It helps you to understand the financial data of your business and how much transaction has taken place. Further, it also analyzes how many conversions have been made and helps you plan for the future accordingly.
- Forecasting – ChartMogul’s industry-leading analytics makes exploring your data and uncovering insights a cinch. Then, it helps you understand the dynamics of your business and see where you need to focus your efforts.
- Currency Conversion – This tool supports multiple currencies. Therefore, if your customer is charged in a different currency, it will automatically convert the monthly revenue into your predefined currency.
- Financial Metrics – It provides you with all the important financial metrics like MRR, ARR, refunds, customer lifetime value, cohort reports, etc.
- Easy Integration – It can easily connect with other services like billing, customer support, and more.
- Geo-Mapping – This feature gives you a global picture of your business and uncovers the opportunity for your business.
- Launch – This plan is free which lets you generate up to $10k MRR per month.
- Scale – To get this plan, the user would have to pay $100 per month where you are allowed to generate up to $10K total MRR.
- Volume – This plan starts from $2000 per month where you get a few more advanced features like dedicated CSM, and guided onboarding.
When it comes to deciding the best revenue optimization software for your business, this is it..!!
The above-mentioned revenue tracking services are highly efficient in analyzing your various important metrics like MRR, churn, ARR, LTV, etc. Further, they also check each transaction, customer, and lead that helps in driving your revenue generation graph in an upward direction.
So just finalize the best tool according to your needs & gather unlimited revenue via any of the services mentioned above.
Get one out of these best revenue optimization software depending on your budget & business needs and grow your business.
You May Also Like To Read: