Do you want to run your subscription-based business smoothly? Are you going to places in search of the most popular subscription tool? If you are nodding in yes then give it a halt because you are at the right place.
In this blog, I’ve jotted down the top five best & cheap subscription management software.
These days, the recurring billing businesses have become intricate. So, it is very important to pay attention to the minutest detail for the success of the product. And for that, you need to incorporate perfect subscription software in your business.
Actually, a subscription management tool assures that the right amount of money is charged from the customers at the correct time. Moreover, this software manages the whole billing cycle, from recurring payments to subscriptions of customers. Most importantly, a subscription tool must automate your recurring billing process and provide insights on valuable metrics. Also, it must be able to handle payment failures due to card blockages or card freezing. It offers a robust and secure environment for revenue generation.
Now let’s leave this, and go through the comparison table to know about the popular subscription tools in brief.
Quick comparison Between Most Popular Subscription Tools
|Services||Pricing||Transaction Fee (in %)||Affiliate Module||Revenue Limite|
|Pabbly Subscription Billing||$19/mo||0%||Yes||Unlimited|
1. Pabbly Subscription Billing – Most Popular Subscription Tools
“It is the most renowned software that gives access to unlimited revenue collection, tax handling, affiliate management, sales analytics, and more even with the basic plan.”
Pabbly Subscription Billing is the full-fledged solution to your online businesses especially for subscription-based companies. Indeed, it is the cheapest subscription tool that offers both recurring and one-time payments. Also, it makes payment collection an easy job as it accepts multiple currencies like USD, EUR, INR, etc.
In addition to this subscription management tool, you can send dunning emails, invoice billing, set-up unlimited plans, and much more. Most importantly, it is the only software that comes up with both affiliate management and subscription management. And yes, you can set up your own tax rules in accordance with the type of your business.
This is not the end, it proffers a plethora of features such as checkout pages, client portal, credit notes, Stripe & PayPal gateway integration, email notifications, and many more.
- Client Portal – Using the feature, the clients can manage all the subscriptions, products, plans, and keep a check on their payments.
- Affiliate Module – This feature of Pabbly Subscription Billing helps the traders to expand their business. Most importantly, it gives the customers a chance to make money through the software by becoming an affiliate partner of the service.
- Easy Invoicing – This provides shareable invoices to the customers. It lets you track the payments and maintain their records.
- Recurring and One-time Billing – Do not worry about the payments as this feature lets you collect both recurring and one-time payments accordingly.
- SaaS Integration – Integrating Pabbly Subscription Billing with any SaaS-based application is an easy job because of the API keys.
- Email Notifications – It sends the notifications of each and every activity like purchase, cancellation, etc. to the customers.
- Subscription Cancellation – This feature lets you manage the cancellation request from the dashboard at the time of payment or immediately.
- Dunning Management – With the help of a dunning management system, you can recover failed and delayed payments by notifying the customers about the same.
- Coupons – It lets you create unlimited coupons so that you can provide the flat or percentage discounts to your customers.
- Starter – This plan charges just $19 per month for up to 50 customers.
- Rookie – In Rookie plan, the cost is $37 per month for 100 customers.
- Pro – Using the pro plan, you can access 150 customers at $57 per month.
- Advanced – In this plan, you can have access to 250 customers at $79 per month.
- Enterprise – And the last is the huge pricing plans. For pricing details contact the sales team of Pabbly Subscription Billing.
2. FastSpring – Full-Service Subscription Platform
Let’s move further to our second subscription management software i.e., FastSpring. This is best for businesses dealing in digital products and services, including SaaS, online videos, e-books, etc. But, it doesn’t offer services to clients dealing with physical products. Moreover, to reduce customer abandonment and to increase sales, it equips businesses with modern checkout experiences.
In addition to this, it offers features like flexible checkout flows and localized product pages to boost conversions. Most importantly, with this subscription management software, you can easily launch, expand, and optimize your E-commerce business.
- Automated Notification – When the deadline of payment is near, it automatically sends the email notifications regarding the payment. This way, you can save your time too.
- Recurring Payment – Using FastSpring, you can collect payment through multiple payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, etc.
- Subscription Management – With the help of this feature, you can manage each and every side of a subscription-based business.
- Product Setup – Via product menu, you can manage the product subscription data such as product name, product image, product price, etc.
- Risk Management – FastSpring provides full safety and security of your data. It eliminates risk, fraudulent transactions, and other unethical practices.
FastSpring offers numerous pricing plans. Moreover, the price is decided on the basis of the quote according to the needs of the customer.
3. PayWhirl – Flexible Subscription Management Software
The third subscription software of our list is PayWhirl which is the most flexible billing platform around the globe. It is suitable for every kind of business that charges their customers on a recurring basis. Anyone with an existing website can set up the PayWhirl payment form in just a few minutes and start collecting recurring payments instantly. Whereas, with custom development, it can take months to fully develop a billing system.
- Forecasting – Using the growth rate, churn rate and revenue trends, you can find out the position of your business.
- Save Payment Methods – You don’t need to enter the payment or card details again and again. This feature saves your time by saving the payment methods on encrypted tokens.
- Multiple Payment Gateways – Paywhirl allows you to accept payments through multiple gateways like Braintree, Stripe, PayPal and many more. Also, it supports multiple currencies and international cards.
- Customer Portal – It provides an online portal to its clients. The customers can get information about their subscriptions and payments there.
- Template Library – This offers a pre-built template library which offers numerous templates. Using it, you can select the template of your choice and save your time.
- Starter – The starter plan is absolutely free. Only you need to pay a 3% transaction fee.
- Business Pro – This plan charges $49 per month with a 2% fee per transaction.
- The Business Plus – It costs $149 per month with a 1% fee per transaction.
- Business Ultimate – In the business ultimate plan, you need to pay 0.5 % for a transaction and $249 per month.
- Custom – If you’ve got a huge list of subscribers, then you can opt for the custom plan. For details, contact the sales department.
4. Subbly – Convenient Payment Platform
The fourth subscription payment tool of this blog is Subbly. It is a cloud-based solution for entrepreneurs to start a subscription business. Using Subbly, you can manage your subscription business easily from anywhere. Further, it allows you to keep track of inventory and investments, monitor sales and performance in real-time. Also, you can gain insights into the performance of your business and manage your customers and orders payment.
- Multiple Payment Gateways – Allows you to accept payment through multiple gateways like PayPal, Stripe, Braintree and many more. Though, Stripe is Subbly’s official recommended partner.
- Subscription Billing – You don’t need to do anything manually. Just automate your work and collect recurring payments automatically.
- Drag & Drop Builder – With the help of its powerful drag and drop builder, you can conveniently design beautiful templates and newsletters.
- Multiple Templates – It offers a library of professionally built templates. Using those templates, you can choose and edit them the way you want.
- Marketing Automation – Easily automate your marketing via SMS, emails or more to your existing customers.
It offers a free plan for 14 days. After that, you need to opt for the further mentioned pricing plans.
- Checkout Only – It charges $14 per month where you can have access to all the checkout related features.
- Website + Checkout – This plan costs $29 per month. Using which you can access all the main features of Subbly.
- Subbly Enterprise – If you have a huge business, then you can go for this plan. You need to contact the sales department for pricing details.
5. Payhip – Subscription Payment Service
And the last most popular subscription tool is Payhip. It is the most convenient way to sell digital downloads, ebooks, software, and memberships. This is trusted by 1,30,000 sellers around the earth. Along with this, you can sell products from anywhere, be it a social media platform, website, blog or anything else. Not only this, but Payhip accepts payments through multiple gateways and currencies. Also, its user interface is quite simple.
- Responsive Checkout – Payhip is a customizable email marketing platform. It provides a brilliant experience whether you are using it on mobile, laptop or tablet.
- Pay-what-you-want Pricing – You don’t need to pay extra, instead you can set a minimum price of your choice.
- Update Customers – As soon as a new product or offer arrives, this feature automatically sends the email to the customers.
- Mailing Lists – You can directly sync your customers to the mailing list on MailChimp, CampaignMonitor and more.
- Limit Downloads – Customers are allowed to download a single file just three times.
- Free Forever – It offers unlimited revenue, unlimited products at $0 per month. Yes, it’s a free forever plan.
- Plus – In plus plan, you need to pay 2% transaction fee and $29 per month.
- Pro – Pro plan charges $99 per month and includes no transaction fee. Also, you can use all the features in this plan.
As we are at the end of this blog, believe you all got a clear picture of the five most popular subscription tools. Obviously, selecting the one for your business is a tough job as no one wishes to go with the wrong option. So, take it easy, research, get all the details from pricing to its features. And after this all, go for the option that satisfies the needs of your business the most.
You May Also Like To Read: