Rightly said, “All that glitter is not gold”!
Here, it means that not every service provides the facilities it claims.
When it comes to the best SaaS-based email marketing providers, Mailchimp secures the very first position. Undoubtedly, it is one of the finest ESP out there. It offers many useful features like sign up forms, landing pages, audience finder, data analytics, etc. In fact, the main highlight of Mailchimp is its generous free plan which allows the users to send up to 12,000 emails per month.
You might be thinking, in spite of having such wonderful features, why would someone move away from it?
To know the answer to this question, jump to the first line of this post, it says “All that glitter is not gold”. There are three main things that impose challenges while working with Mailchimp:
- Complex To Use
- Lack of Customizable Templates
- Limited Free Plan
- High Pricing
First, it is very complex to use especially for the new email marketers who have just started working on such a marketing platform. Secondly, Mailchimp doesn’t provide the basic requirements of an email marketing tool such as powerful templates. Lastly, the free plan comes with limited features and functionality and when the users switch to the paid plans, they have to pay a substantial amount in order to access all the features.
Fortunately, there are many email marketing services that are giving tough competition to Mailchimp in terms of both pricing and features. With the help of this post, our aim is to provide you with cost-effective services with better features than Mailchimp. So, without wasting any more time let’s begin!
Quick Comparison Between Best Mailchimp Alternatives
|Pricing||In-built SMTP||No. of Emails||Bounce Forwarding|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/mo||Yes||Unlimited|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Mailchimp Alternatives
Enjoy unlimited emails, built-in SMTP, autoresponders, MX cleaner, automation, SMTP routing, sales analytics, email tracking by incorporating Pabbly Email Marketing in your business.
Our top Mailchimp alternatives is Pabbly Email Marketing. It is one of the most capable email marketing tools at present. Its affordable pricing and advanced features make it a tough Mailchimp competitor.
Unlike the other tools of its kind, Pabbly Email Marketing software doesn’t restrict its users from accessing any features. First, you will get the freedom of sending unlimited emails to your subscribers from the base plan itself. Subsequently, you can use advanced functionalities like autoresponders, list-splitting, bounce forwarding, In-built SMTP, SMTP Routing, 2x Open Rate, List Segmentation, Webhook Integration, etc.
As far as the pricing is concerned, there is a decent free plan which offers most of the above-mentioned features and highly affordable paid plans.
- In-built SMTP – With Pabbly Email Marketing, no need to worry about handling the external SMTP servers as it comes with its own. The in-built server helps you to send emails very smoothly over a large network using the SMTP relay mechanism.
- Autoresponders – Autoresponders helps the users to respond to their customers in a better way by sending trigger emails.
- List-Splitting – With the help of this functionality, you can split your subscribers list into various segments according to preset criteria like age, occupation, location, etc. of subscribers.
- Bounce Forwarding – Whenever an email is lost or rejected, a bounce forwarding mail is sent to the subscribers to notify about this situation.
- MX Cleaner – MX Cleaner helps the users to keep their contact list clean and organized by discarding invalid and unwanted contacts.
- Drip Automation – Pabbly Email Marketing software makes the email marketing error-free and easy by fully automating the workflow.
- Integrations – This software has powerful integrations with Google Analytics, Stripe, Razorpay, Sparkpost, Paypal, Authorize.net and many more.
- Signup Forms – Users can embed customizable signup forms into their websites. This signup forms target at providing a better interface for the customers to communicate with the service.
- Email Tracking – With the help of this feature, you can check whether your emails are clicked or not. Whether they’re read/unread.
- SMTP Routing – SMTP routing allows you to send your emails via multiple SMTPs in order to achieve the best possible inbox deliverability.
- Import Emails – This software allows you to import emails to your contact list for better management.
- Forever Free – Pabbly Email Marketing is famous for its great free plan. It benefits the users to send up to 12,000 emails to 1100 subscribers without having to pay anything.
- Rookie – Next, with Rookie plan, you will be able to send unlimited emails for a maximum of 5000 contacts at just $29 per month.
- Pro – Next onwards, you can grab Pro plan at $49/month for sending unlimited emails for up to 15,000.
- Advance – Further, for subscribers up to 50,000, you can avail this plan at $99 per month.
- Enterprise – Lastly, Pabbly Email Marketing also provides custom plans for the business with higher demands. You can avail this plan by directly contacting the company.
2. Sendinblue – Cheap Alternative To Mailchimp
Sendinblue is another top-notch email marketing service that can be used as an effective Mailchimp alternatives. The main highlight of this service, similar to Mailchimp it also has a huge free plan which allows the users to send up to 9000 emails per month.
Sendinblue is very easy to use, even a beginner can use it without facing any issue. Its highly intuitive interface makes it possible to switch from any other software with a lot more ease. Coming to the features, this SaaS-based software allows its users to benefit from features like transactional emails, SMS marketing, CRM tools, marketing automation, integrations etc.
- Transactional Emails – Sendinblue is specially designed to send transactional emails triggered by customer’s actions like purchasing, signing up, unsubscribing etc.
- SMS Marketing – Not only powerful emails, but you can also send SMS to your subscribers.
- SMTP Relay – A powerful SMTP relay mechanism targets at increasing your email deliverability by making sure the emails are not getting blocked or spammed.
- Campaign Reports – Sendinblue offers heatmaps and click-through reports using which you can track the growth of your business.
- Integrations – This email marketing service has integrations with reputed services like Google Analytics, WordPress, Facebook, Stripe etc.
- Free – Sendinblue’s free plan is among the highest free plans available at present. It allows the users to send up to 9,000 emails every month.
- Lite – Here is the base plan that comes at $25/month and enables the users to send up to 40,000 emails.
- Essential – Next, Essential plan comes at $39/month for sending up to 60,000 emails.
- Premium – Further, you can get the Premium plan if your business demands are high.it comes at $66/month for sending up to 120,000 emails.
- Enterprise – Finally, you can get a custom plan by directly contacting the sales.
3. Pepipost – Fastest Email Marketing Service
Next, we have Pepipost. This software is giving neck to neck competition to Mailchimp.
The main goal of this Mailchimp alternatives is to provide a speedy email delivery. By having this tool, you don’t have to worry whether your emails are reaching their destinations or not. The added advantage of using Pepipost, you don’t have to pay for unopened or lost emails. That simply means, pay only for worthy emails that are opened and read by your clients.
Furthermore, its benefits include SMTP/Email API, live status monitoring, open tracking, marketing automation, customizable dashboards and many more.
- Subaccount Management – With the help of this feature, you can efficiently manage more than one domain in a single place.
- Live Status Monitoring – This option helps you to monitor the email status live and check whether they reach their destination, read or unread by the subscribers, etc.
- Bounce Forwarding – In case your intended emails are lost or rejected, this feature helps by sending triggered emails to the subscribers to let them know about it.
- Email API – Pepipost’s email API is specially designed to make email marketing as effortless as possible. Users can take full advantage of it for managing their workflows and optimizing their services.
- Artificial Intelligence – This is a highly futuristic functionality of Pepipost using which one can design workflows and establish new marketing strategies by incorporating artificial intelligence into it.
- First, with the help of Pepipost’s base plan, users can direct up to 150,000 emails at just $25/ month.
- Next plan starts from $85/month and enables the users to send 300,000 emails.
- Further, users can send 600,000 emails at $145/month.
- With the next plan at $245/month, send up to 1,000,000 emails.
- Lastly, at $445/month, users will be able to send up to 2,000,000 emails.
4. Moosend – Reliable Mailchimp Alternatives
Moosend has gained a substantial amount of popularity due to its easy to use interface. It is a complete beginner-friendly software that doesn’t require any past experience or technical knowledge in order to use it. Further, it also offers you to send unlimited emails to your customers.
Additionally, Moosend’s capabilities are encapsulated in its features like email list segmentation, marketing automation, email newsletters, real-time reporting, etc.
- Reporting & Analytics – These features help the customer to track their customer’s actions like scrolls, clicks, using detailed reports.
- Sign up Forms – By including beautiful signup forms into your websites, you can provide a better user experience to your subscribers. Further, these signup forms can be customized by adding a number of fields, images and texts.
- Anti-Bot Protection – The Anti-bot system ensures that your user data is safe from spammers and other harmful elements on the Internet.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Drag and drop builder helps you to create and modify the emails in just a few clicks.
- Email Newsletters – Not just the emails, but users can also create and send informative email newsletters to their subscribers.
- Firstly, users can enjoy a free plan by which they can send unlimited emails to a list of 1000 subscribers.
- Next is Moosend’s starter plan which is priced from $10/month for sending unlimited emails for up to 5,000 contacts.
- Further, at a price of $150/month, users can send unlimited emails for up to 50,000 subscribers.
- Pay as you go.
5. Constant Contact – Powerful Mailchimp Competitor
Lastly, we recommend Constant Contact for those who want to enjoy more features at a considerably low price. This software presents a highly intuitive interface before its users. It helps them to launch successful email marketing campaigns, design stunning emails, highly responsive landing pages, list building tools for websites and web pages and whatnot.
Moreover, its pricing structure is highly affordable that makes it suitable for any size of business with any kind of budget.
- Drag and Drop Email Builder – A powerful drag & drop email builder enables the users to create stylish and professional emails and newsletters.
- Contact Management – Contact Management allows you to manage your email contact in a quick and easy manner. You can keep the necessary contacts while discarding the unwanted ones.
- List Building Tools – With the help of list building tools, users can build an optimized email list by categorizing the subscribers into various segments depending upon their likes and dislikes.
- E-Commerce Tools – These tools help the users to grow their business by sending emails to a targeted segment of customers. By using E-Commerce tools, you can significantly increase your product sales. Further, you will also get the benefits from E-commerce integrations such as WooCommerce, Shopify etc.
- Real-time Tracking Tools – Real-time tracking tools help the users to monitor the status of their intended mails in real-time by means of effective reports. It facilitates the users to analyse how their subscribers have responded to their emails.
- Lite – With Lite plan, users can send emails for up to 10,000 subscribers at as low as $5 per month.
- Email – Next, Email plan allows the users to send unlimited emails to their subscribers at a price of $20 per month.
- Email Plus – Lastly, it is the highest plan which is priced at $45 and allows the users to send unlimited emails to their clients along with providing access to all premium features.
So, these were the best Mailchimp alternatives you can safely select from. Although all the listed tools are fully reliable and cost-effective, if you want to enjoy a generous and fully functional free plan then you can either go with Pabbly Email Marketing or Sendinblue. Both of these softwares are higher in capabilities and are super affordable too.
We hope you make the right decision for your business.
You May Also Like To Read: