Email marketing is the new digital marketing strategy for sending emails to the leads and convert them into potential customers. There are several services available in the market for the same. Many of these services are available with a free plan and also cheap paid plans which would easily fit into your budget. So now you must be wondering, which one to choose among so many email marketing services without paying much?
Worry not! We are here to help you. We have prepared a list of the best free email marketing software in this blog.
|Services||Monthly Pricing||Number Of Emails||SMTP Routing||Feature Access|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29||Unlimited||✔||Unlimited|
Therefore, let’s get started with the blog without spending a second more.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Free Email Marketing
“Pabbly Email Marketing is the only service that offers you unlimited access to all the features like marketing automation, SMTP routing, etc even with the most basic plan.”
One of the most popular and free email marketing software is Pabbly Email Marketing as you get to send unlimited and bulk emails at a very low cost. It offers precocious features like email editor, MX cleaner, list segmentation, autoresponders, etc to make email marketing easier. With Pabbly Email Marketing, you can easily sign up and access all the features and carry out email campaigns for free.
Apart from this, you can easily select the number of users you want to send emails to from a long contact list through the feature of list splitting. This software is beneficial for email marketers, all types of businesses, and professionals.
- Drag & Drop Editor – Create stunning email templates easily just by customizing various elements like images, texts, colors, etc or choose from the thousands of pre-designed templates in its email builder.
- Import Emails – Easily import your contacts from excel, outlook, etc to Pabbly Email Marketing and manage them.
- Lead Capture Tool – Grab more leads by adding a subscription form to your website and turn them into potential customers.
- Email Tracking – Track email clicks, opens, bounce rate, etc effortlessly for all your email campaigns.
- List Management – Easily manage all your customers in one place and categorize them into different categories.
- Auto-followups – Sends automatic follow up emails to the non-openers in short intervals.
- Free – Connect to the free plan of this service and explore the software for 30 days for absolutely free of cost. You can connect 3 SMTPs in the free plan.
- Rookie – This plan offers you to send unlimited emails to 5,000 subscribers every month at a cost of $29/m.
- Pro – The most popular offers you to send unlimited emails per month to 15,000 subscribers at the price of $49/m.
- Advance – This plan starts from $99/m and offers you to send unlimited emails to 50,000 subscribers. The price in this plan increases according to the number of subscribers.
- Enterprise – To send emails to more than 1M subscribers, you can contact their sales team to get the pricing.
2. Sendinblue – Best Email Marketing Tool
Sendinblue is another one of the best free email marketing software. With it, you can create beautiful email templates in its in-built email builder and grab more customers. It offers a unique feature of SMS marketing to connect to your customers if there is an urgent need to inform them about limited-time offers or order confirmation, etc.
- Email Editor – Create eye-catching email templates in its built-in email editor without the knowledge of coding.
- A/B Testing – Compare two emails or two pages with this feature and decide for yourself which is better to use.
- Autoresponders – Sends automatic welcome emails to the newly joined subscribers. Also, it sends other transactional emails such as order confirmation, payment updates, etc.
- List Management – Manage your contacts effortlessly with its list segmentation feature.
- Free – Get started with the free plan and send 300 emails per day free of cost.
- Lite – Send 40,000 emails per month at a cost of $25/m.
- Essential – This plan offers you to send 60,000 emails per month at a cost of $39/m.
- Premium – With this plan, you can send 120,000 emails per month at the monthly charge of $66/m.
- Enterprise – For more advanced needs, contact the seller for the pricing.
3. SendPulse – Bulk Email Marketing Service
SendPulse is the new and easy-to-use email marketing service that you can go for. This service offers a user-friendly interface that makes it easier to work with even for beginners. Additionally, it offers several communication mediums such as email, SMS, and Web push for the best connectivity and results.
- Autoresponders – Sends automatic transactional emails to users informing them about the order confirmations, abandoned carts, payment updates, etc.
- Subscription Forms Editor – Edit the pre-existing forms on the website or create your own in a few minutes smoothly.
- SMS Service – Send bulk SMS campaigns to unlimited mobile network operators and reach your customers anywhere.
- Reports – Get a detailed analysis of your campaigns in the form of click maps, geographic stats, error statistics, etc.
The plan offers you to send 15,000 emails to 500 subscribers free of cost.
The paid plan starts from $8/m and ranges up to $,7000/m, where you can send unlimited emails to 500 – 5,000,000 subscribers.
4. Moosend – Bulk Email Software
Moosend is a pocket-friendly email marketing software that also offers a free plan and all kinds of businesses, email marketers, and bloggers can use this service. With its easy-to-use platform, advanced automation, list segmentation, etc anyone can step into the email marketing sector without any HTML skills.
- Email Editor – Create stunning e-newsletters with zero HTML skills in its in-built email editor.
- Lead Generation – Create beautiful landing pages in a few minutes just by customizing the elements such as lines, colors, texts, etc and capture more leads.
- Tracking – Track your users’ clicks and behaviors to send them highly relevant emails to generate more sales.
- Analytics – Get detailed reports about your email campaigns’ clicks, opens, unsubscribes, etc and create correct strategies to increase your ROI.
The free plan offers you to send unlimited emails free of cost but without certain features such as landing pages, priority support, etc.
The paid plan starts from $10/m and ranges up to $760/m, and offers you from 500 to 200K subscribers. For more advanced needs you can contact the seller.
5. Constant Contact – Free Bulk Email Marketing
Constant Contact is an incredible free email marketing software that offers so many amazing features like marketing automation, e-commerce marketing, contact management, etc. You can create eye-catching templates with its email editor and attract more customers. Reduce the manual tasks and automate the whole workflow with the help of this amazing software and generate profit.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Customize email templates in its email builder and create mobile-responsive emails that look perfect in all the devices.
- Marketing Automation – Keep your customers engaged and send automatic responses to the users based on the triggers and workflows.
- E-Commerce Marketing – This tool helps you to grow your online store, find new customers, keep them engaged, and keep them coming back.
- Contact Management – Upload contact lists from excel, outlook, etc and manage all your contacts easily. Also, add new contacts from your website, Facebook, etc.
Sign up for free and explore the service and its features for 30 days.
The paid plan starts from $5/m and ranges up to $45/m, which offers 10,000 to unlimited emails per month.
In conclusion, we discussed the best free email marketing software that are available in the market. With these services, you can easily send bulk emails, generate revenue, increase your number of customers, and much more.
We hope, that this blog was helpful for you and after going through it now you can make your decision and go for any of the above-mentioned services.
For further queries or suggestions, please write to us.