Nowadays, email marketing is one of the highly effective digital marketing strategies which boost business growth by sending email to prospects and customers. While performing email campaigning, it is important to watch whether an email is reaching the customer’s inbox.
For confirming the delivery of the emails to the customer’s mailbox, email monitoring tools are required. For knowledge, the email monitoring definition says to review the campaigns once you send the emails and allows you to take the best steps to ensure the best possible inbox delivery.
Besides monitoring the delivery system working properly, reliable email monitoring software benefits you with other functionalities also. For instance, it lets you send bulk emails without any hassles, track email sending effectively, and ensure mails are reaching to the customer’s inbox. Furthermore, it provides interactive data visuals of email delivery and also diagnoses issues related to email delivery.
So, to help you out in finding the best email monitoring tool, here, we are going to cover multiple mail monitoring services. But before heading towards a complete explanation, look at a quick comparison between these 5 best email delivery tools.
Quick Comparison Between Best Email Monitoring Tools
|Service||Basic Plans||Emails||Built-in SMTP||Multiple SMTP Routing|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/mo||Unlimited||Yes||Yes|
Let us now go on full explanation including features and pricing of the mentioned tools.
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Email Monitoring Tool
“Pabbly Email Marketing, a software which doesn’t restrict users on features by offering unlimited emails, in-built SMTP, marketing automation, and many more.”
It is one of the cheapest email monitoring tools which is available in the market. It gives the flexibility to track opened, clicked and unclicked emails for all email campaigns.
This email monitoring tool also works on the subscriber’s engagement by giving features like autoresponders, marketing automation, auto follow-ups, and many more. As an email monitoring tool, it ensures not only the deliverability of emails but also sends the follow-up emails to customers for non-opened emails.
Furthermore, this marketing tool benefits you by managing a list of all the subscribers in one place. Also, you can easily import emails to your list with this tool.
Beneficially, this email monitoring tool gives a huge relief to its subscribers by giving the facility to send the unlimited email at every plan which is the top priority for every subscriber.
- Drag & Drop Builder – You can add the creativity in your email template without requiring any technical knowledge using its drag-n-drop editor.
- Inbuilt SMTP – Pabbly Email Marketing has inbuilt SMTP which is the most effective way to send emails to the clients. It ensures 98% email deliverability to the customer’s inbox. As well as, it facilitates you to send emails to a large number of people all at once.
- External SMTP – This email monitoring tool allows you to connect with external SMTP services such as Amazon SES, MailGun, SendGrid, and many more.
- SMTP Routing – With SMTP routing, you will be able to send your emails through multiple SMTPs which results in best inbox deliverability. Furthermore, you can add multiple email delivery vendors which give you better inbox placements.
- Subscription Forms – Using this, you can add a subscription form to your website and capture more leads from your potential customers.
- MX Cleaner – It facilitates you to remove inactive and inaccurate data from your email database. MX cleaner cleans all invalid, fake, and bad contacts from the email list before sending emails.
- Free – You can send 12000 emails per month to 1100 subscribers absolutely free of cost in this plan.
- Rookie – Firstly, this plan lets you send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers at the cost of $29/m.
- Pro – Secondly, you send unlimited emails to 15000 subscribers at the cost of $49/m.
- Advance – This plan comes at the cost of $99/m for sending unlimited emails to 50000 subscribers.
- Enterprise – If you want to send emails to more than 1M subscribers, contact the sales team.
2. Sendinblue – Email Monitoring
Sendinblue offers a robust suite of services within a single, user-friendly solution. This affordable email monitoring software offers advanced monitoring and automation features. Furthermore, it empowers businesses to build and grow relationships by offering amazing features like sending transactional emails, SMS marketing, and many more.
- Drag & Drop Builder – Sendinblue comes with Drag & Drop builder which lets you create your own email template. You can personalize your email content by using advanced email personalization options.
- Signup Forms – You can add signup forms on your website which enhances your customer’s engagement and results in growing your email contact list.
- CRM – This email monitoring tool integrates with CRM software, which can help provide context to your mailing lists.
- Retargeting – You can retarget your website visitors by displaying them ads on other platforms.
- Segmentation – This tool is able to segment transactional emails based on their purpose. By this users can easily search, save, and manage the contacts.
- Landing Pages – This tool lets you build landing pages for user entry into your website site. This helps in increasing your conversion rates and lower your cost-per-acquisition.
- Free – At $0/month, you can send 300 emails/day.
- Lite – This plan is best suitable for new marketers which cost $25/mo which lets you send 40,000 emails/mo.
- Essential – Perfect for growing businesses, facilitates to send 40,000 emails /mo at the cost of $30/mo.
- Premium – This plan is ideal for marketing experts, you can find 2 sub-plans in it. One plan cost $52/mo, offers you to send 120,000 emails/mo. Another plan lets you send 350,000 emails/mo at the cost of $138/mo.
- Enterprise – This is a quote-based plan, which offers many premium features that fulfill all your business needs.
3. Streak – Mail Monitoring System
Streak can be used as an email monitoring tool in the workplace. It is CRM integrated entirely within your Gmail inbox which lets you share tasks with other people. Further, it can track many business workflows from your inbox including sales, partnerships, support, hiring, deal flow, and much more.
With this email monitoring tool, you can easily import and export all your existing data using Google Sheets integrations. As well as, you can send bulk Emails and Schedule emails with a separate list.
- Email Tracking – This tool comes with a powerful set of email tools such as email tracking, that lets you track when an email is opened. It is using advanced functionalities to track emails and sort Group data.
- Mobile-Friendly – You have this service on your smartphone which lets you handle your business very well. Moreover, it offers many features like access information and tasks, track call logs, direct access to your email contacts, and many more.
- Mail Merge – You can easily personalize mass emails from your pipeline including the recipient’s name, company details, and many more. It provides you a preview of the email before you send it to the customer.
- Integrations – Streak can easily integrate and connect with G Suite and Zapier. By using API, you can build custom integrations as well as unite with internal systems.
- Free – At the cost of $0/mo, individuals get email tracking, mail merge, and CRM service.
- Pro – This plan is ideal for any marketing team and business holder at the cost of $49 per user/month.
- Enterprise – It offers you deep customization features that you want for your business at the cost of $129 per user per month.
4. SalesHandy – Email Delivery Tool
SalesHandy is the complete package that covers all the prospects which are required for email marketing. Additionally, it offers many amazing features like unlimited notifications, email history, email notifications, and many more. As well as, it lets you create your own designed email template for email campaigns. Further, it also has a separate email monitoring system that helps you track the performance of your email campaigns.
- Integrations – This email monitoring tool is integrated with the G Suite and CRM. It also has Zapier webhooks integration which includes salesforce, Pipedrive, Slack, and many more.
- Email Tracking -You are able to see who is opening your email with a real-time double tick notification. It allows you to send & track emails from your existing emailing tool with Outlook Plugin & Gmail plugin for chrome.
- SMTP – Because of SMTP integration, you will be able to send bulk emails to the email addresses.
- Auto Follow-ups – If the customer has not yet gone through the email, this tool automatically schedules follow-up mail to get a reply with mail merge.
- Free – In this free plan, you get unlimited email tracking.
- Regular – At the cost of $9/user/mo, including other features get a custom domain and mail merge features also.
- Plus – This plan offers auto-followup features including mail merge, email campaign, and many more at the cost of $20/user/mo.
- Enterprise – Lastly, this plan is best suitable for high volume campaigns at the cost of $50/user/mo.
5. HubSpot – Email Tracking System
Hubspot is a complete marketing hub for inbound email marketing campaigns which is beneficial for growing business. It comes with a huge list of integrations and agencies. With this tool, you can convert your most effective and repetitive emails into templates and also edit template elements.
One of the features of email monitoring tools is email tracking, where you will track click and unclicked emails, download an attachment, and surface the most relevant notifications to the top of your activity feed.
- Email Tracking – With email tracking, you get a desktop notification at the same instance when the prospect opens your email and clicks a link inside it.
- Email Sequencing – This email monitoring tool automatically sends a series of emails to specific segments of people on your email list
- Live Chat – You can use a live chat option to communicate with your website visitors. Handover chat conversations to the right salesperson to build better relationships with the customers.
- Email Scheduling – You can schedule emails to go out at a specified date and time, as this tool comes with a time-based email scheduling feature.
- Free – This plan is applicable for marketers and business owners who want to start generating website leads and tracking contact activity.
- Starter – By spending $50/month, developing marketers or marketing teams make a profit from email marketing.
- Professional – For growing marketing teams who want to run complete inbound campaigns can buy this plan at $800/month.
- Enterprise – This plan costs $3,200/month which is applicable for an advanced marketing team.
In the end, here you get a complete tour of 5 best email monitoring tools. Now, you can purchase any of the tools according to your business needs. Further, you can also visit their sites to take a free trial, so you get an idea about the features of the tool.
You May Also Like To Read: