Are you running the horses of your mind in search of the best Constant Contact alternatives? Then, it’s the time to hold your horses, so that you can win in the race of email marketing.
But the biggest question is, what is the flaw in Constant Contact?
Despite being a good email marketing software it lacks certain features. The email creation UI of Constant Contact is easy & powerful but it’s list management UI and contact page UI are worst. Not only this, but it also doesn’t offer integration of several accounts in one account. Also, it’s customer support is not very good and quick. The templates & automation are also finite but the cost is comparatively high.
So, after looking at these shortcomings, your search for the best Constant Contact alternatives is totally valid. Do not worry now, as I have jotted down the most affordable and reliable Constant Contact alternative. But, before moving further, have an eye on the comparison table.
Quick Comparison Between Best Constant Contact Alternatives
|Services||Pricing||Emails (per month)||MX Cleaner||Workflow Automation|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/mo||Unlimited||Yes||Unlimited|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Constant Contact Alternatives
“Pabbly Email Marketing is the only software that doesn’t restrict users on features like unlimited emails, built-in SMTP, autoresponders, etc., even in its starter plan.”
The topmost email marketing platform on my list is Pabbly Email Marketing. It is at the top level due to the facilities providing great services and 98% inbox delivery rate.
Most importantly, it comes up with a feature called “SMTP routing” which allows you to send emails in bulk to get good deliverability rates. Along with this, it comes with a drag & drop builder using which you can create attractive email templates. Also, there is a feature for eliminating all the junk emails from your email list called MX cleaner.
Furthermore, some of its main traits include lead capture tools, subscription forms, marketing automation, list management, email tracking and many more.
- List Management – Using a list management feature, you can organize your customer data at a place.
- SMTP Routing – For getting better inbox deliverability rates, you can connect your service with more than 50+ external SMTP servers like Amazon SES, SendGrid, and others.
- Subscription Forms – If you wish to capture more leads or to engage more customers, then you can conveniently add subscription forms to your website.
- Email Tracking – This feature lets you keep track of unopened, clicked, and not clicked emails.
- Marketing Automation – By making use of this feature, you can easily automate your emails. All you need to do is to set a schedule in advance which in turn will deliver all the emails automatically.
- Import Emails – This feature makes it convenient for you to import emails to the list in CSV format.
- Autoresponders – Send a welcome mail to every new subscriber for maintaining good customer relationships.
This Constant Contact alternative is the most affordable and offers all its features at half the price. Below are its pricing plans.
- Forever Free – This is absolutely a free pricing plan that doesn’t cost anything. Rather, it allows you to send 12,000 emails to 11,000 subscribers.
- Rookie – Rookie plan charges $29 per month for 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – This is a popular plan. Using it, you can send emails to 15,000 subscribers at $49 per month.
- Advance – In advance plan, you can send emails to 50,000 subscribers at just $99 per month.
- Enterprise –This is a huge plan mostly preferred by big businesses. For pricing details contact its sales department.
2. Sendinblue – Top Email Marketing Software
The second email marketing service on our list is Sendinblue which offers SMS marketing, email marketing, and transactional marketing. Also, it has all the tools that are needed in marketing campaigns like automation, email tracking, etc. With the help of its marketing automation feature, you can put your work on autopilot, this way you can save your precious time. Along with this, it offers lots of features like transactional email, segmentation, landing pages, signup forms, retargeting and much more. Some of them are described below.
- SMS Marketing – For time-sensitive matters and urgent messages, you can contact your subscribers directly using SMS.
- Facebook Ads – You can launch Facebook Ads to retarget the customers and to reach new audiences.
- Marketing Automation – This feature lets you save your time and boost your performance by automating the tasks and marketing messages.
- Segmentation – With this feature, you divide your email subscribers into smaller segments based on set criteria.
- Open & Click through Reports – Using open & click-through reports, you can measure the performance of your email marketing campaigns.
- Free- Start email marketing with this free plan which costs $0 for sending 300email/day.
- Lite- This plan is best suited for new marketers. Using this, you can send 40,000 emails at $20/month.
- Essential- If you have a big business then this plan is for you. It costs $31/month for sending 60,000 emails.
- Premium- In premium plan,you can send 1,20,000 at $52/month.
- Enterprise- If you have a long list of subscribers then you can opt this plan.
3. Pepipost – Lightning Fast Delivery Service
Moving further to the third email marketing platform of our list i.e, Pepipost. It offers a very unique feature called lightning fast delivery which makes email sending a quick job. In addition to this, you can organize all your users and domains at a single place. This is not the end, it provides other features like security, Webhooks, bounce forwarding, subaccount, SMTP, email API and so many others. Besides, if you want, you can read its features below.
- Email API – You can easily integrate email and contact tools into your website or application using its Email API.
- Email List – With the help of email list management feature, you can manage all your subscribers and emails in one place.
- SMTP – This feature lets you connect with other external SMTP servers to send emails in bulk and for high deliverability rates.
- Security – Customer’s security is the main concern of Pepipost. So it ensures full safety of your data and confidential information.
- Artificial Intelligence – This feature assists you in getting good email deliverability rates and reducing bounce rates. With this heavy machine learning skills, you can configure a number of parallel connections.
It offers a free trial of 30 days in which you can send 30,000 emails. And after that, you can send 100 emails/day for free.
- At $25/month, you can send up to 1,50,000 emails.
- It charges $85 for sending up to 4,00,000 emails/month.
- You can send 6,00,000 emails per month at $145/month.
- For sending 1,000,000 emails, you have to pay $245 per month.
- And spend $445 per month sending 2,000,000 emails and so on.
4. Moosend – All-in-one Email Marketing Platform
The fourth top email marketing platform of this blog is Moosend which is basically an all-in-one platform. With this, you can create a beautiful newsletter with amazing visuals from Giphy, Instagram, and Google Drive. The features it offers are reasonable, they include list management, email tracker, bounce forwarding, marketing automation and so on. Besides, it is best for any size or any type of business, be it large or small. The main focus of Pepipost is on the growth of the business by providing maximum features at the most affordable prices.
- Pre-built Templates – It comes up with a pre-built template library. With the help of which you can choose from plenty of templates and create beautiful newsletters.
- Real-time Progression – To build the right strategies to maximize your ROI, you can keep a track on opens, shares, unsubscribe, and forwards.
- Opt-in Forms – To capture data, you can add custom opt-in and sign up forms to your website.
- Drag & Drop Builder –You can create professional newsletters with the help of this convenient editor.
- Email List Segmentation – Moosend allows the users to segment their email list, that means they can group the contacts. This way, they’ll be able to send the relevant email content, engage with the right customers, increase click-through rates and give success to their email marketing campaign.
- Free- This is a forever free plan in which you can have access to all the features at just $0.
- Pro- This is a popular plan which costs $8/month.
- Enterprise- And this is a custom plan which depends on the number of subscribers you have.
5. Mailjet – Most Powerful Email Marketing Service
And the last Constant Contact alternative is Mailjet which is trusted by many leading brands for the services it offers. It is the most powerful email marketing platform which lets you send emails in bulk. Along with this, you can easily manage and segment your audience at a place. With the help of the analytics tool, you can keep an eye on the results and performance of the marketing campaigns. This is not it, it offers plenty of features like documentation, SMTP relay, email API, contact management. Some of the aforementioned features are described below.
- Email Builder – Using email builder, you can easily create beautiful and responsive emails in just a few clicks.
- Contact Management – This feature lets you easily manage your audience with the same interest.
- Email API – Email API lets you integrate your service with other platforms.
- SMTP Relay – If you want your emails to be delivered at the right time and quickly to boost your email campaign, then you can set up an SMTP server in just a few minutes.
- Subscription Forms – You can use subscription forms to build your customer base. Also, creating them doesn’t require any expertise or specialised knowledge. Rather, you can easily create attractive widgets and integrate them into your website.
- Free – This is a forever free plan in which you can send 6,000 emails/ month.
- Basic – In the basic plan, you can send 30,000 emails per month at $9.65. Also, there is no daily limit in this pricing plan.
- Premium – It offers all the advanced features at just $20.95. Using this, you can send 30,000 emails per month.
- Enterprise – This plan is specifically for colossal businesses. For details on the pricing of this plan, you can contact the sales department.
I guess the horses of your mind must be at a normal pace by now as I have listed down the solution to your problem. Check how much Constant Contact costs and compare it with other services to select the best option. In conclusion, I would just say, carefully checkout and try each email marketing service and go for the one that suits your business the best.
You May Also Like To Read: