Guess you’re in need of a Stripe payment analytics tool for managing your recurring payments! Well, pull your horses back and catch some breath because we are here for the rescue. Here, we have listed down 5 best Stripe payments analytics software that you can choose from.
However, managing the subscriptions while keeping an eye on the revenue generation, payment collections, invoicing, taxing, etc., is a cumbersome process. Don’t even think to manage it manually because it is next to impossible!
Whereas you can do it very easily and quickly with the help of payment analytics software. But, when we think of these software, Stripe comes first in everyone’s mind because it is the most used and reliable payment analytics software. It offers you the flexibility to collect payments, manage sales, revenue generation, tax handling, monthly recurring revenue, and more under the same screen in an easy way. In short, you can handle all your payment metrics and multiple sources from a single dashboard. This is the reason it is the most sought after integration to a majority of SaaS-based subscription platforms.
With that said, we have crawled over all the ways to find out the best Stripe payment analytics software for you. Make sure you check out all of these.
Quick Comparison Between Best Stripe Payment Analytics Software
|Service||Pricing||Sales Analytics||Dunning Management||Multilingual Checkout|
|Pabbly Subscription Billing||$19/mo||Yes||Yes||Yes|
1. Pabbly Subscription Billing – Best Stripe Payment Analytics Software
“Get Pabbly Subscription Billing to collect unlimited payments from multiple gateways without any additional charges. In addition, generate unlimited revenue, create limitless plans & products etc., even with its basic plan.”
Pabbly Subscription Billing is the ultimate Stripe analytics software that allows businesses to handle their payments with ease. This software is totally worth every single penny of yours as it offers great features like dunning management, tax, coupons, affiliate module etc., which are hard to find in some of the most popular services of its kind.
By using Pabbly Subscription Billing, you can collect limitless payments using Stripe’s gateway without having to stress about the additional charges. The main highlight is, you don’t have to pay any transaction fee for processing your payments. Apart from Stripe, Pabbly Subscription Billing software has other powerful integrations with Paypal, Razorpay, Authorize.net etc.
Additionally, this software facilitates you by providing a clean and detailed insight into your payment matrices.
- Complete Subscription Matrices – Needlessly to say, this software provides you with detailed reports and graphical representation to have a deep insight into the subscription matrices.
- Multiple Payment Gateways – Pabbly Subscription Billing allows you to collect amounts through a number of trusted payment gateways like Stripe, Razorpay, PayPal, etc.
- Multilingual Checkout Page – This software allows you to change the language of the check- out page depending upon the location of your customer.
- Tax Handling – Tax management can be a complete headache in the absence of the right tool. You don’t have to worry about Pabbly Subscription Billing as this software will do its job by helping you to add taxes on the invoices as per the needs.
- Customer Portal – Customer Portal aims at providing a better user experience by helping your clients to manage their invoices and subscriptions by simply logging in to the portal.
- Affiliate Management – It is the most prominent feature of Pabbly Subscription Billing. With the help of it, you can manage your affiliates effortlessly.
- Dunning/Auto Retry – No need to worry about the failed payments as the dunning management module will help you through it.
- Multiple Currency Support – It supports more than 25 global currencies. Thus, you can collect payments from any part of the world.
- Starter – The starter plan will cost you $19/month on monthly subscription or $9/month on an annual subscription. It will help you to invoice up to 50 clients.
- Rookie – The rookie plan is priced $37/month on monthly basis or $17/month on yearly basis. It allows you to invoice up to 100 clients.
- Pro – Next, the Pro plan is priced at just $57/month (monthly) or $20/month (yearly) and allows invoicing up to 150 clients.
- Advanced – Lastly, you can have the Advanced plan at $79/month (monthly) or $37/month (yearly) for invoicing up to and 250 clients.
2. Putler – Versatile Analytics Software
Putler is another great tool that helps you to integrate Stripe with your platform and collect payments seamlessly while having a clear view of the analytics. With the help of this software, you can combine data from various platforms to estimate the metrics like sales, customer value, total payments etc. Apart from all this, it offers really affordable plans as compared to other software.
- Analytics – Of importance, Putler allows you to keep an eye on your subscription matrices and take better actions.
- API – It offers a fully-fledged and optimized API that helps you to manage your subscription or even non-subscription based services efficiently.
- Dashboard – Putler offers an advanced dashboard using which you can monitor multiple data sources simultaneously.
- Data Import – This feature allows you to import user data from your other platforms and use them for the subscription process.
- Integrations – Putler has powerful intentions with Stripe, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, WooCommerce, Paypal and more.
- Multi-Site – This amazing software allows you to manage multiple sites on the same platform.
- Multi-User – It comes with multiple user support which helps in better management and collaboration.
- Starter – You can get the starter plan at $29/month and collect up to300 paid orders/month. It includes 3 data sources.
- Growth – Growth plan is priced at $79/month and enables you to collect up to 3,000 paid orders/month. It includes up to 7 data sources.
- Scale – Finally, the highest plan is priced at $249/ month and includes 10,000 paid orders /month and up to 20 data sources.
3. BareMetrics – SaaS Analytics Tool
Next in our list is Baremetrics which is a powerful SaaS-based analytics tool. It helps you to manage payments via Stripe and other gateways. This is very easy to use software that helps your E-commerce business to grow by giving you a clear understanding of the workflow. Further, it lets you to deeply observe the subscription matrices like Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Churn Rate, Customer Lifetime Value (LTV) etc. by which you can make all the necessary business decisions.
- Analytics API – With the help of analytics API, you can use raw data from multiple sources and convert it into insight for making better strategies.
- Augmentation – This feature allows you to merge external data with your metrics for having a full view of your business.
- Forecasting – It is a futuristic feature of this software which helps you to predict your future plans.
- Slack Tools – This feature helps you to collaborate with your team through slack channels. It helps you in getting regular updates and notifications about the matrices.
- Smart Dashboards – Baremetrics offers smart dashboards for each of your metrics i.e from MRR to Churn Rate. There is also one common dashboard.
- Baremetrics pricing structure is based on MRR volume. You can get any plan based upon your maximum MRR value. The basic plan starts from $50/month and goes as high as you want.
4. MRR.io – Online Payment Software
You may already get an idea by looking at the name, this software is specialized in providing stats based on Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR), Annually Recurring Revenue, Churn etc. Above all, it also helps you to analyze the slope of your growth by allowing you to compare your current reports with the previous ones.
Thereby helping you to make descriptive decisions for keeping the growth at the top. On top of everything, it also comes with an email reporting feature through which you will be able to get metrics reports at regular intervals via email.
- Accurate Metrics – MRR. io offers more than 20 metrics including MRR, Churn Rate, Customer Churn, ARR, Net Revenue, Gross Revenue, Lifetime Value, Failed Charges, Upgrades, Downgrades etc.
- Advanced Email Reports – This feature facilitates you with advanced email reports and notifications from time to time.
- Metric Forecast – With the help of this feature, you can estimate the future value of your metrics.
- Cohort Analysis – Cohort analysis helps you to understand metrics like Customer Lifetime Value, Churn Rate in a deep and better way.
- Multiple Data Sources – MRR. io enables you to use multiple data sources on your platform.
- Basic – MRR.io offers a generous free plan using which you can manage up to 100 paying clients and includes 3 team members.
- Pro – It is the only paid plan which is priced at $19/month and allows you to manage unlimited customers and include all the metrics and unlimited team members.
5. ChartMogul – Payment Analytics Platform
Finally, we have ChartMogul. It is a popular Stripe analytics tool that can make your recurring subscription management very smooth and fuss-free. This is a dreamy subscription tool that gives you an insight into a number of metrics including MRR, ARR, Churn Rate. Moreover, it allows you to break down MRR into weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to know deeply about the sources of revenue. Also, it comes with a user-friendly and highly intuitive interface.
Beyond a great tool in itself, ChartMogul offers a highly competitive pricing structure which you can easily afford.
- Consolidation – You can integrate different billing systems into it.
- Metrics Reporting – With the help of this feature, you can easily monitor and track your growth based on a number of metrics.
- Currency Conversion – ChartMogul supports more than 125 global currencies.
- Segmentation – This feature will help you to compare the performance of different customer segments based on different customer needs.
- Cohort Analysis – You can study the response of your customers for metrics like MRR churn, quantity churn or customer retention.
- Geo Mapping – By using this feature, you can analyze customer behavior in different countries.
- First of all, there is a free plan which is limited to an MRR volume of 10,000.
- Next, you have to pay $100 / month per 1,000 paying customers.
- For customers above 10000, you can get a custom plan.
A payment analytics software is a must-have for all the business, especially who offers subscription-based services. It not only allows you to manage your recurring billing and subscriptions with ease but also helps in taking effective actions by providing you with analysis of essential metrics. All the software we have picked are the best Stripe Payment Analytics Software as per the leading business. You can definitely select one which suits you the most. All the best!
You May Also Like To Read: