You know what! everybody is in search of something! But, when it comes to your case, we know what exactly are you looking for? Thus, in this article, we have shortlisted the 5 best SMTP relay services to keep you out from all the searching trouble.
But, here comes a question, what are the basic features that makes the SMTP relay service the best? So, to help you out with that, here are the must-have features :
- Bulk Emails Sender
- Prevent spamming of servers
- Higher inbox delivery rate
- Reports & Analytics to check email delivery
Therefore, by keeping all the above-mentioned features in mind. Here, in this blog, the list of 5 best SMTP relay services with cheap pricing is compiled just for you. So without wasting any time, let’s get started.
|Quick Comparison Between Best SMTP Relay Services|
|Services||Basic Plan||No. of Emails||SMTP Routing||Workflow Automation|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/m||Unlimited||✔||✔|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best SMTP Relay Service
By using Pabbly Email Marketing you will get access to all the features like SMTP routing, unlimited emails, workflows, 99% inbox deliverability, etc even in its basic plan.
First and the foremost in our list of best SMTP relay services is Pabbly Email Marketing with its affordable pricing. This service comes with an inbuilt SMTP server that allows you to send emails in bulk.
Moreover, it provides you SMTP routing as well in order to connect with an external delivery engine such as Amazon SES, Sparkpost, Gmail, Postmark, Mandrill, and many more. So that, you don’t have to worry about getting your server spam as you can divide emails and send them through different servers when you reach the limit. Therefore, you can send emails unlimited
Furthermore, it comes with an autoresponder feature that allows you to send pre-set messages such as thank you, welcome, registration, birthday wishes, and many more. Besides, it provides you a high inbox deliverability rate of 99% without any transaction cost. Isn’t it amazing?
- Drag & Drop Builder – It allows you to create stunning e-newsletters with the help of its drag and drop builder or else you can pick from the pre-designed templates.
- List Management – Moreover, it comes with a list management system that allows you to manage long lists by dividing it into several small lists on the basis of certain emails and customers.
- 2X Open Rate – With the help of this feature, one can send auto follow-up for the emails which aren’t open in order to increase the deliverability rate.
- MX Cleaner – Using this feature, you can easily exclude the void contact so that you can maintain a reliable contact list.
- Analytics Reports – Furthermore, it keeps you updated regarding your every single campaign performance through clicks on each email, open rates, bounce rates, and many more.
- Workflow Automation – Besides, it enables you to design your workflow with the help of easy to use conditions as well as triggers in order to save time and automate 90% of tasks.
- Forever Free – Its forever free plan allows you to send 12000 emails to 1100 subscribers without any cost.
- Rookie – Moreover, its rookie charges you $29/m for sending unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – Subsequently, you can also opt for its pro plan at $49/m for sending unlimited emails to 15000 subscribers.
- Advance – Next, its advance plan comes at the price of $99/m for sending countless emails to 50,000 subscribers.
- Enterprise – Finally, this is the best plan suitable for businesses with higher requirements. In order to avail of this, you need to contact its sales team.
Note – When you opt for its yearly plan, Pabbly Email Marketing offers you an amazing discount on all the prices.
2. Sendinblue – Versatile SMTP Server
Another affordable SMTP relay service that we would like to recommend is Sendinblue which enables its users to send transactional and promotional emails with the help of its SMTP server. Moreover, apart from sending emails in bulk it also allows you to send mass SMSes. This software is loaded with several other features like high volume email sending, creating customized emails, list segmentation, etc.
- Transactional Email – It enables you to send transactional emails to all the subscribers on the basis of their actions made.
- Contact Management – Moreover, this feature allows you to manage the list of subscribers based on their names, choices, actions, etc.
- A/B Testing & Reports – With the help of A/B testing & reports, you can enhance the performance of the email campaigns.
- WordPress Integration – Besides, it also enables you to integrate with WordPress integration.
- Free – Its free plan allows you to send 300 emails/day without any cost.
- Lite – Besides, at the cost of $25 per month it enables you to send 40,000 emails.
- Essential – Moreover, its essential plan comes at the price of $39 per month for sending 60,000 emails.
- Premium – Further, at the cost of $66/m, you can send 120,000 emails.
- Enterprise – Lastly, the enterprise plan allows you to customize your own business plan with higher requirements by contacting the sales team.
3. Pepipost – Email Delivery Tool
Subsequently, another best SMTP relay service that we would like to suggest is Pepipost with its lightning-fast email delivery. This software allows you to send emails in bulk not only with the SMTP relay but with also HTTP API. Moreover, it provides you several features such as email, SMTP integration, dedicated IPs, and many more.
- Subaccounts – This feature allows you to manage multiple accounts along with email domains all in one place.
- Security – Moreover, it comes with third party to do security check-ups from time to time so that you don’t have to worry about customers’ data.
- Bounce Forwarding – Using this feature, it notifies you on a bounce email so that you can retry sending the email to your customer without worrying about bounced emails.
- Email Scheduling – Besides, it allows you to send emails in automation and automate emails that are triggered at a particular time.
- At the price of $25/m, it offers its basic plan to send 150,000 emails and its highest plan costs $445/m for sending 2,000,000 emails. Moreover, if you want to send more than 2,000,000 emails, you can reach out to their sales team.
4. SendPulse – Cheap SMTP Relay Platform
Next, in our list of best SMTP relay services is SendPulse which is known as the best multi-channel marketing platform. This software comes with features like CRM and CMS systems so that one can keep track of campaigns along with detailed reports. Moreover, it allows you to integrate with more than 40+ integrations like Salesforce, Drupal, and many more.
- Reporting – With the help of this feature, it provides you a detailed report of opens, clicked, unsubscribed, or errors.
- Mobile-Friendly – Moreover, it enables you to manage your email campaigns, connect with users, analyze statistics, etc with your mobile anytime and anywhere.
- Communication Channels – Furthermore, you can easily build a relationship with your users through connecting with them using multiple channels such as Facebook, Viber, email, SMS, and much more.
- Trigger Emails – Besides, it allows you to send pre-scheduled emails that are automatically delivered to the customers’ inbox based on variables, events, etc.
- The free plan charges $0/m for sending 15,000 emails to 500 subscribers.
- Next, at $8/m it allows you to send unlimited emails to 500 subscribers.
- Moreover, it costs $12/m for sending unlimited emails to 1000 subscribers.
- Consequently, in order to send unlimited emails to 5000 subscribers, it charges $35/m.
- Lastly, at $7000/m it offers you its highest plan for sending unlimited emails to 5,000,000 subscribers.
5. Mailjet – Best Bulk Email Software
Last but not the least, we would like to recommend Mailjet as another best SMTP relay service which provides powerful transactional and email marketing solutions. It offers you numerous advanced features such as multi-user collaboration, statistics, and many more. Moreover, it comes with documentation so that you can know about the software with the help of all relevant information.
- Email Tracking – With the help of its email tracking feature, one can get a detailed report of all the performances of email campaigns, including its open rates, clicks, bounce, and much more.
- Multiple Ports – Moreover, it provides you multiple ports so that you can decide on the basis of email client or ISP.
- Contact Management – Besides, through this feature, you can manage the contact list by dividing the customer’s list based on their name, cities, date, and many more.
- Deliverability Expert – Furthermore, using it, you can make most out of your email campaigns because it guarantees high inboxing of emails.
- Free – At $0/m, its free plan provides you 6000 emails .
- Basic – Next, at the cost of $68.95/m it offers 150,000 emails.
- Premium – Moreover, you will get 150,000 emails when you opt for its premium plan at a price of $96.95.
- Enterprise – Furthermore, for its enterprise plan you have to reach out to its sales team in order to get the customized plan.
Conclusively, we have presented the 5 best SMTP relay services in this blog. You can easily go through their features and pricing to find the most suitable fit for your business and organization. Just go through their free trial and choose the best that comes under your needs and budget. And don’t forget to write to us if you have any queries and suggestions regarding this article. Thank you!