With high-tech technology and an excellent financial management system, PayPal is being used by most of the vendors nowadays. It is known to be the industry leader in the digital payments service providers sector. This payment gateway works fantastic. But, there are people who want to do an advanced analysis of their business. They want a complete insight into their business by tracking various matrices like sales, orders, refunds, churn rate, MRR, etc. Resultantly, they require some cheap yet efficient PayPal payment analytics software for such needs.
But, the real problem arises here because finding the best payment analytics software for PayPal might embark on a never-ending search.
To lend a hand, here in this composition, we have presented a list of 5 best PayPal payment analytics software for you. To create this listing, we compared several case studies, success stories, & testimonials from the top vendors.
So, now you can go through the list, explore all the services, and figure out which tool is best for your requirements & budget.
Quick Comparison Between Best PayPal Analytics Software
|Services||Pricing||Revenue Limit||Affiliate Management||Addon/ Upsell|
|Pabbly Subscription Billing||$19/mo||Unlimited||Yes||Yes|
|ProfitWell||Request a quote||Limited||No||No|
Let’s dig out deeper into each tool.
1. Pabbly Subscription Billing – Best PayPal Analytics Software
“Get a full insight into the sales with Pabbly Subscription Billing along with unlimited revenue generation, endless payments collection from unlimited customers at No Extra Fees.”
The most affordable & efficient tool for any level of the user in the list is the Pabbly Subscription Billing. This cheapest subscription analytics tool helps with PayPal reports and provides the best in class service along with a number of awesome features. With it, you can receive limitless different types of payments like one-time, recurring, and fixed. In it, you can connect multiple payment accounts in just a single dashboard & get insights about all the payments you received. Further, it tracks metrics like MRR, churn rate, ARR, and much more.
Moreover, it gives you the freedom to filter your payment reports on the basis of days, weeks, and months. Here, you can check out the status of all the total, active, new, and live subscribers.
- Revenue Tracking – Pabbly Subscription Billing shows the stats of the net revenue generated every month. Further, it also gives complete insights about the Monthly Recurring Revenue i.e. stats of the upcoming payments.
- Per Transactions Report – This PayPal analytics software shows the complete stats of all transactions either they are failed or successful and draws a handy report for it.
- Coupons & Discounts Management – With it, you can create unlimited coupons and provide flat or percentage discounts to your customers. Apart from this, you can also offer free trials to your users.
- No Additional Fees – Pabbly Subscription Billing offers do not charge any fee other than the monthly subscription fee from its customers. Further, they don’t even ask for any revenue sharing cost. Hence, you can generate limitless revenue every month at no cost.
- Record Payments & Refunds – Besides this, it also records all the payments and refunds handled manually in its system to maintain clean sales reports.
- Tax & Invoice Management – After tracking all the payments, you can maintain the records with the sharable invoices. Further, you can also calculate the tax by adding separate tax rules based on your business type, country, state/province, etc.
- Affiliate Management Module – It is the only subscription management tool that comes with an in-built affiliate management module. With it, you can easily manage your affiliates from s single dashboard and earn commission.
- Starter – This plan will cost you $19 per month where you can manage up to 50 customers & access all the features
- Rookie – As for this plan, you need to pay the amount of $37 per month. It allows you to manage up to 100 customers along with all the feature accessibility.
- Pro – The Pro plan comes at just $57 per month where you can handle up to 150 customers.
- Advanced – This plan costs $79 to $3000 per month for managing 250 to 50,000 customers.
- Enterprise – It’s a custom plan for higher needs. You can contact the sales teams of the service for knowing the pricing details.
2. Putler – Analytics Software
Putler is the other best payment analytics software tool that can help you to have an overview of payment status using proper graphical presentations. With it, you can easily analyze net revenue, total sales, revenue by weekday, etc. Hence, with its PayPal analytics tool, you take a number of business-centric decisions like sales, refunds etc., which directly affects the growth rate of the business.
- Payment Integrations – Putler supports various payment gateway and software integrations like PayPal, Stripe, Shopify, MailChimp, and much more.
- Report & Analytics – This tool comes with a comprehensive reporting system for sales, products, subscriptions, customers, and visitors.
- Pre-built Dashboard – With it, you can monitor all the essentials details about your business from an integrated, user-friendly dashboard.
- Refund Management – It allows you to search, issue refunds, and manage subscriptions into a single dashboard at a high rate.
- PFM Segmentation – This software identifies customer buying behavior, sales patterns, and categorizes them into 11 functional segments.
- Starter – The cost of this plan is $25 that will be charged every month and you get 2 data source access as well as a 300 order limit.
- Growth – Buy this plan at the cost around $79 for a month and you will be authorized to have 7 data sources along with a 3,000 orders limit.
- Scale – Lastly, price of Scale plan is $249 a month and with this plan, you allowed access to 20 data sources, 10,000 orders.
3. ProfitWell – Subscription Analytics Software
ProftitWell is another subscription analytics platform for PayPal that allows businesses to track the transnational history in a systematic way. It helps you update about various important business metrics like MRR, customer count, and churn.
- MRR Trends – This feature helps in viewing trends for MRR from new customers, existing customers, upgrades, downgrades, and churn.
- Segmentation – ProfitWell helps you discover which customer segments are driving and detracting from subscription growth. Hence, you can slice and dice your data depending on factors like gender, location, usage, and other pre-built segments.
- Retention – With ProfitWell, you can track revenue retention, MRR churn, and delinquent churn. These cohort reports help you visualize how revenue and customers stay overtime & give ideas about retention.
- Integrations – It comes with the support of PayPal, Stripe, Chargify, Recharge, Braintree, and Zapier.
ProfitWell offers custom pricing and to get details about it, you have to contact the sales team of it.
4. PaySketch – Payment Analytics Tool
PaySketch is subscription analytics and reporting tool available in the market for merchants who are consuming the services of PayPal. The best thing about this tool is you can fetch real-time updates of your PayPal account on the dashboard. These updates will be reports depicting the data about your online sales, transactions, customer details, product info, payment data, and much more.
- Dashboard Monitoring – You can track down the progress of the sale of your products through PayPal directly from your dashboard. Further, you can also get a clear view of all transactions and their summary of sales, refunds, payments, reversals, etc.
- Refund Transactions – In it, you can process full or partial refunds to your unsatisfied customers according to your refund policy.
- Automatic Synchronization – With it, you get an auto-synchronization feature that downloads the most recent transactions automatically as soon as the application gets connected to the internet.
- Secure – In this tool, all the communications with PayPal happen over a secure protocol (HTTPS). Further, the received data is automatically encrypted with military-grade encryption (AES256) before being stored locally on your computer.
- Standard – This plan costs only $4.99 on a monthly basis for up to 5000 transaction visibility.
- Business – For this plan, you have to pay the bill of $5.99 on a monthly basis for transactions up to 20,000.
- Professional – Get this plan at the cost of $6.49 per month through which you can keep track of 50,000 transactions without any hindrance.
5. Fusebill – Analytics & Tracking Software
Fusebill is optimum payment analytics & tracking software that lets you focus on your business as it handles your payment and billing systems all alone. This tool gives you an easy MRR tracking, real-time revenue snapshots, and a lot more. With it, you can easily track all the payments made using PayPal gateway. Further, it also helps you to analyze the recurring billing, revenue recognition, and catalog management.
- Comprehensive Dashboard – Fusebill allows you to monitor all real-time payment metrics through a highly efficient dashboard.
- Segmented Reporting – This tool provides you with powerful segmentation reporting so that you are able to monitor all the metrics in a separate and more clear way.
- Manage Financial Calendar – It has a financial calendar that you can easily drill down to see all activities that occurred on any given day.
- Invoice Management – With the help of leveraging projected invoices, you can predict future invoices and payments in a jiffy.
- Startup – This pricing plan starts from $295 per month which is best for less than $1 million revenue annual generation.
- Rapid Growth – For generating $1 million to $10 million in revenue annually, you can buy this plan at the cost of $895 per month.
- Enterprise – If your annual revenue generation range is more than $10 million, then you can go with this plan. For knowing the pricing details, you have to contact the sales team of this service.
Over To You
To keep everything in mind, now at this point, we hope that from this blog you definitely found the perfect solution to deal with your Paypal analytics part for your business.
Almost all of the 5 best Paypal analytics software provides a free trial. Using which you can explore the services & take the decision whether you want to purchase that tool or not.
So, all we suggest you try all of the services & finalize the best one according to your requirements & budget!
You May Also Like To Read: