Being an online business owner, you must be looking for an ideal payment tracking software that can regulate all the financial stats like MRR, ARR, monthly revenue, churn rate, etc. These metrics help in understanding how their business is going on. It tells you whether you are generating enough revenue from it or just wasting resources without getting any profit in return. Hence, experts believe that financial assessment is a very vital process for any business. Therefore, they rely on some best payment metrics & analytics software.
But, finding the best among the plethora of these many tools is the toughest task. It requires lots of effort, time, and money.
So, considering time and money to be the most valuable resources for your business ventures, here, we have compiled a list of affordable payment tracking services. These tools will not only help you to keep an eye on every payment process but also get notifications or updates about all your transactions & sales made by the customers.
Quick Comparison Between Best Payment Tracking Software
|Pricing||Transaction Fee||Affiliate Module||Addon/ Upsell|
|Pabbly Subscription Billing||$19/mo||No||Yes||Yes|
Let’s have a look at the 5 best payment analytics software and decide which one suits your business in a better way
1. Pabbly Subscription Billing – Best Payment Tracking Service
“Analyze every transaction & sales with Pabbly Subscription Billing and generate unlimited revenue, collect endless payments from unlimited customers at ZERO Additional Fees.”
Pabbly Subscription Billing is the cheapest payment tracking software available in the market in today’s world. It tracks down all the transactions & payments made by customers at the deepest level & gives you the proper insights about your business growth. Further, it allows you to generate limitless revenue by allowing you to collect payments like fixed, one-time, and recurring from unlimited customers. This lets you create as many products & plans you want to create and manage in a jiffy.
Besides, its tracking systems analyze all the important business metrics like MRR, ARR, churn rate, etc., & present all this in a very user-friendly manner so that you understand it properly. Here, you can filter your payment reports on the basis of days, weeks, and months and check out the status of all the total, active, new, and live subscribers. The best thing about this tool is it does not charge even a single penny for doing all these.
- Client Portal – Pabbly Subscription Billing renders your users a custom customer portal to check and manage their subscriptions and payments.
- Email Notifications – It instantly notifies you about all the activities your customers perform like purchase, cancellation etc., just by sending email notifications.
- Dunning Management – With this feature, you can easily recover delayed or failed payments by several automated retries.
- Easy Invoice & Tax Management – This tool offers both invoice builder plus tax calculator module with it. Further, it allows you to create multilingual checkout pages that are in compliance with the tax laws based on user’s countries, province, region, etc.
- Track Payments & Refunds – The tool also records all the payments and refunds handled manually in its system to maintain clean sales reports.
- Multiple Payment Gateways – Pabbly Subscription Billing comes with the support of multiple payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, RazorPay, Authorize, etc.
- Integrations – It comes with the integrations of unlimited Webhooks & API that helps you to connect any SaaS application and perform some task when certain events happen.
- Coupons & Discounts Management – Further, it lets you create unlimited coupons and provide flat or percentage discounts and free trials to your customers.
- Starter – You can buy the Starter plan at the cost of $19 per month where you can manage up to 50 customers & access all the features.
- Rookie – To get this plan, you will be required to pay the amount of $37 per month. This plan allows you to manage up to 100 customers along with all the feature accessibility.
- Pro – For this plan, you have to pay $57 per month where you can handle up to 150 customers.
- Advanced – This plan ranges from $79 to $3000 per month for managing up to 250 to 50,000 customers.
- Enterprise – Lastly, this is a custom plan for higher needs and you have to contact the sales teams of the service for knowing the pricing details.
2. Putler – Affordable Transaction Management Software
Putler is the advanced payment tracking software that assists you to calculate the gateway payments on the basis of revenue, new customers, refunds, canceled subscriptions, and much more. Moreover, it helps you with an overview of payment status using proper graphical presentations. With it, you can easily track different financial stats like net revenue, total sales, revenue by weekday, etc., which directly affects the growth rate of the business.
- Stats Optimization – Pulter tracks all the important metrics and automatic deduplication, enrichment, currency, and timezone conversion on it.
- Report & Analytics – This tool easily monitors 153+ key performance indicators and reports about sales, products, subscriptions, customers, and visitors.
- Third-Party Support – It supports various payment gateway and software integrations like PayPal, Stripe, Shopify, MailChimp, and much more.
- CRM – This tool enriches every customer profile, so you know a lot more about them beyond their email address. Besides this, it will even tell you current weather conditions and local time for the customer.
- Revenue Targeting – Pulter allows you to set a revenue target for every month and then it automatically tracks your progress. Further, it also shows you a forecast report for total revenue generated till date.
- Starter – Get this at the cost of $29 per month where you get 2 data source access as well as a 300 order limit.
- Growth – Purchase it just at $79 per month and you will be authorized to have 7 data sources along with a 3,000 orders limit.
- Scale – This plan comes at $249 per month where you are allowed to access 20 data sources and 10,000 orders.
3. Baremetrics – Top Invoicing Software
Baremetrics is the reliable payment tracking app and tool for business which shows you various metrics such as MRR, ARR, LTV, churn rate, net revenue, refunds, etc., in a single place.
This tool tells the clear insights you need to make profitable decisions that propel the business forward. Hence, you can easily check what’s happening today, plan for tomorrow, and strategize for growth months and years down the road in just a few clicks.
- Segmentation – With Baremetrics, you can organize your customers to bring meaningful and comparative insights across your dashboards.
- Customization – It allows you to customize the customer’s details in the dashboard with ease. Further, it helps you to personalize the online transaction information of each and every user.
- Analytics – In it, you can easily track the growth of your business through segments. This can be recognized by adding a new like, expansion or analyzing the churn rate of customers’ payments.
- Recovery Management – This tool renders a combination of options to help you tackle failed payments with personalized email campaigns, credit card capture forms, reminders, and in-depth analytics to track things.
- Forecasting – This feature provides intelligent MRR projections with configurable options that helps you predict and plan for future growth.
- Paid Plans – Baremetrics comes with various paid plans that range in between $50 to $750 per month where you can generate MRR between $5000 to $980,000.
4. Apptivo – Reliable Payment Tracking Tool
Apptivo is a top payment analytics software that helps you in recording the payment made by your customer for each purchase or sale. It is the most flexible customer payment acceptance platform where both processing and maintenance of payments can be done in peace at a single place.
- Instant Notifications – With Apptivo, you can effortlessly monitor the events happening in the payment procedure. For this, you get notifications on the home page as a newsfeed or as an email.
- Sales Receipt – Further, all payments made for the sales receipts will automatically be collected by it. Besides, you will also be provided with the link to the sales receipt for which the payment was done.
- Invoices – All payments made by your customers for their invoices will automatically be collected in this app. Further, you will also get the link to the invoice for which the payment was done.
- Integrations – This service allows you to connect with other third-party tools like Slack, G Suit, Office 365, PayPal, Authorized.net, Stripe, etc.
- Reports – With Apptivo, you can easily track down all the important metrics, manage expenses, and track mileage about your campaign.
- Starter – For this plan, you have to pay absolutely nothing. But, with it, you get freedom for 3 users and 500MB/business storage.
- Premium – You can buy this plan at the cost of $10 per month where you get 3 GB/user storage, 1,000 mass emails/user, and 2,000 API calls.
- Ultimate – Get this plan at $25 per month and get 10 GB/user storage, 3,000 emails/user, and 20,000 API calls.
- Enterprise – For this plan, you have to contact the sales team of Apptivo.
5. INETCO – Invoice Tracking Software
INETCO Solutions is the best tool for payment monitoring and multi-channel processing environments. It helps payment processors and service providers to reduce operational “blind spots”. Also, it centrally manages the performance of front-end interaction devices, integrated payments technologies, and back-end banking connections.
- Analyze End-User Interactions – INETCO provides customer behavioral insights to merchants & banks on debit or credit card usage.
- Notifications – It sends instant real-time email or SMS notifications whenever any anomaly has occurred. Therefore, you can instantly plan & take decisions to overcome from that.
- Track Transactions – It allows you to track each transaction made by customers. Further, it gives you “on-demand” access to real-time data that details the profit contribution of every transaction.
- Revenue Streaming – To generate more revenue, it enables you to use real-time transaction data to offer more value-added service offerings like e-commerce support, cross-channel payments analysis, and customer analytics reporting.
- Fraud Detection – It helps you in reducing false positives and detecting payment fraud like ATM cash-outs or man-in-the-middle attacks before they result in financial loss.
To know the pricing details of INETCO, you have to request for the demo and quote with their sales team.
Now, at this point, we hope this blog is useful in finding the best payment tracking software.
So, don’t waste any more time and quickly integrate your business with any of the above-mentioned payment analytics services. With any of them, you will get proper & accurate information on the payments and eventually grow the monthly revenue drastically.
These payment tracking tools provide detailed stats of payment metrics, revenues, customer lifetime value, average sale price, and a lot of information that can help in the growth of your business.
You May Also Like To Read: