According to the study, open rates for drip campaigns are about 80% higher than for single sent emails. As it helps you achieve a professional level of consumer relationship with your subscribers because its primary goal is to attract the right subscribers. You can interact with them on a regular basis in order to convert them into a customer. While lead nurturing emails receive a response rate of 4-10 times compared to mass email detonations.
As these timely emails are highly targeted and relevant, they outperform the general email marketing automation. The best advantages of using a drip email automation are getting higher customer engagement, more lead generation, and better conversion rate. Now, if you are just starting out your business, investing straightway for premium software might not be the best-case scenario for you. However, even an affordable drip email marketing software can really uplift your business for better returns. But if still hesitant, free plans can be quite good to get you started.
All the top drip email automation software have different paid plans accustomed to your specific requirements. You will get a lot of features such as marketing automation, autoresponders, segmentation, and tracking to get the best results.
So saving you guys some time, here are these 5 best drip email marketing software for faster, cheaper, and effective growth of your business.
Quick Comparison Between Best Drip Email Marketing Software
|Services||Basic Plan||Automation||No. Of Subscribers||No. Of Emails per month|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/mo||Unlimited||5000||Unlimited|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Drip Email Marketing Software
“It is the only software that does not restrict you on features like unlimited emails, workflows, autoresponders, custom fields, subscription forms, etc. even in the basic pricing”
Pabbly Email Marketing is one of the best drip email marketing software available on an affordable budget. With this user-friendly and flexible tool, you can improve your customer engagement that helps in better conversion rate. With this, you can send unlimited drip emails like welcome, re-engagement, promotional, etc., on the basis of different triggers. These triggers are when a new subscriber joins or maybe a specific date or routine.
With this, you get in-build SMTP promising the high deliverability to your subscribers. It also allows you to send your drip emails through multiple SMTPs so you can be assured that your email messages made it to your subscribers’ inbox.
Since you will be getting more and more You can not just generate leads but also can capture so you ever miss an opportunity to gain a customer. The built-in lead capture tool helps to detect email leads in your drip email marketing campaign.
- Marketing Automation – You can schedule your emails in no time and segment them to be sent to a particular set of audiences. Sending emails timely to the right people consistently helps you to gain more subscribers from visits. Marketing automation also directly impacts user engagement as well.
- SMTP Integration – Pabbly Email Marketing comes with in-built SMTP, a delivery engine promising 98% email deliverability. You can also connect your own SMTP services such as MainGun, Amazon SES, SendGrid and many more. Having the feature to add multiple SMTPs increases the chance for better inbox placement. This is because you are sending emails through different delivery services.
- Email Tracking: Analyzing the email marketing campaign on the statistics gives you more insights on how your emails are working. Whether it is opened, when it is opened, a number of clicks, and much more. The best part is the ability to track your emails in real-time.
- MX Cleaning – You can manage all of your duplicate, inactive, bad and other emails in your list to achieve a cleaner and more efficient outlook. You can eliminate spams and bounces further helps in boosting subscription rates.
- 2X Open Rate – It lets you send the follow-up emails to the non opened ones as a reminder to ensure higher open rates.
- Email Tracking – Track the reports of your drip email campaigns like opened, clicked, unsubscribed, spam emails along with the client’s locations.
- Subscription Forms – Efficiently capture more leads by adding subscription forms to your website.
- Forever Free – You can send 12000 emails per month to 1100 subscribers absolutely free of cost in this plan.
- Rookie – For Rookie plan, you pay $29 per month to send an unlimited number of emails for 5000 subscribers.
- Pro – Pro plan allows you to send emails to 15,000 subscribers on paying $49 per month along with all the premium features.
- Advance – The Advance Plan will cost you $99 per month where you can send unlimited emails for up to 50,000 subscribers.
2. SendInBlue – Drip Email Campaigns
You get an easy-to-use automated emailing service with SendInBlue providing tons of features such as email editor, automation, email tracking, analysis, and more. Sending transactional emails to your contacts is easier with SendInBlue where it informs, engages, and builds a long-time relationship with your contact. This helps your business achieve more sales as the chances for conversion increases.
With drip email campaigns, you can design and send automated emails. These emails are highly capable for attracting new customers to generate more leads. More lead generation aids in a higher conversion rate in the sales.
Moreover, you get to monitor and analyze the drip campaign timeline, statistics, and detailed reports to improve your email marketing strategy. You also get this advanced feature which automatically triggers emails based on user behavior or a particular defined time.
- Transactional Email – Transactional emails, one of the best features in SendInBlue which is easy, fast, and effective to increase engagement. You can design tailor-made emails automated to send to your contacts with high deliverability.
- Email Marketing – With tons of customizable templates, you can create and design visually stunning and responsive emails in no time. It helps you create more engagement consistently.
- Segmentation – Segmenting your contacts makes your drip email marketing campaign more targeted, relative, and result-oriented. You send specific types of messages to distinct profiling audiences.
- Drip Email Marketing Automation – You can pre-schedule your emails to create an automated system saving you a lot of time and energy. Also, this way you never miss out on sending emails and create a better engagement rate. You get significant customization options on email scheduling such as segmentation of messages to keep it unique to all kinds of audiences.
- Free Plan – You can get some basic features where you can send 300 emails per day.
- Lite Plan – This plan costs you $25 per month where it allows you to send 40,000 emails per month. There is no daily sending limit with this plan. You can also buy this plan for $22.50 with annual payment.
- Essential Plan – This plan costs $39 per month where you can send 60,000 emails per month. Here, you get A/B Testing, advanced statistics, and Sendinblue logo removal from emails.
- Premium Plan – This plan costs $66 per month and you will get to send 120,000 emails in a month and all the premium features and customer support. You can also choose another benchmark in this plan that is 350,000 emails per month costing you $173.
3. GetResponse – Email Marketing Software
GetResponse offers you to create drip email marketing campaigns to bring in more business than any other form of marketing. Since you stay consistent with the visitors and subscribers on communications through triggered drip emails, you get more genuine leads.
GetResponse also offers amazing drip email marketing automation tools to create customized smart automated email campaigns. It also allows you to personalize your emails making them more targeted and relative to your contacts. Personalized communication increases engagement rates further helping in boosting sales. To improve your results, you can track, monitor, analyze, and compare your email marketing campaigns through statistics, drip campaign flowchart, comparisons, and other detailed reports.
- Drag-and-drop Email Editor – You can create professional and beautiful responsive emails with Drag-and-Drop email editor faster and easily. There are customizable templates along with 5,000 licensed Shutterstock images to make your emails more creative.
- Automated Emails – Trigger emails to your subscribers whenever a purchase is made, carts are abandoned or a website is visited. You can set automated emails on a particular activity on your website to engage your audience more accurately.
- Segmentation – For a higher engagement rate, you need to segment your target audience for more personalized, relative, and responsive interactions. With GetResponse, you can send emails depending upon the segmentation of the audience.
- Autoresponders – Your subscribers will be getting follow-up emails on a regular basis through autoresponders to keep them engaged over time.
- Personalization – Personalized email messages like putting their first name in the emails make it more human and connecting. It tends to gather more signups or engagement in general.
- Tracking Email Performance – By tracking email performance, you can analyze and optimize your email marketing campaigns for better results. With tools like A/B Testing, Spam checker, Global view, and Advanced Analytics, you can track and monitor on opens, clicks, mobile views, statistics, and more. You can compare different versions of your emails and see what brings you a better result.
- Free Trial – Free Trial is not exactly a plan to choose. You will get a 30-days free trial on going with any of their paid plans. You don’t have to add credit card details for the free trial.
- Basic – In this plan, you will pay $15 monthly with a list size of 1,000. If you choose a yearly plan, per month cost reduces to $12.30 per month, and with a 2-year plan, it will be $10.50 per month. You get to choose the list size ranging from 1,000 to 100,000 where the price varies.
- Plus – For 1,000 list size, you have to pay $49 per month with most of their features whereas paying yearly or for 2 years will monthly cost you $40.18 and $34.30 respectively.
- Professional – The monthly charges for this plan will be $99 for 1,000 list sizes with all the premium features included for unlimited use. A 1-year and 2-year plan will cost you $81.18 and $69.30 respectively.
4. Benchmark – Drip Emailing Platform
What best about Benchmark is, it allows you to see how your drip emails appear on different email applications and devices. You can create a perfect first-time impression on your new customers opening your email for the very first time. The inbox checker feature simplifies the process of customizing your drip emails depending upon its visibility in different platforms and devices.
It is ideal for users who are looking for a simplistic email platform to accelerate their business and build long-term relationships with their contacts. The customization options to create emails are minimally designed to make it easier for people with whatsoever no experience in designing or coding.
You get a plethora of drip email marketing automation tools to skyrocket your engagement rates with your contacts. It further helps you to create confident leads eventually converting into sales.
- Email Marketing – Benchmarks focuses on boosting your sales, and that comes from highly responsive gorgeous emails and effective email marketing campaigns. With an email checklist and drag-and-drop builder with intuitive customization options, creating impactful emails become very easy and quick.
- Marketing Automation – When you automate your drip email marketing campaigns, your aim to turn your subscribers into customers through these emails. With Benchmark marketing automation, you can send emails timely to highly concentrated and targeted audiences. And, that is even the relevant offers to the segmented audiences for better conversion rates.
- Reporting – Reporting helps you track, measure, improve, and grow through your email marketing campaigns over time. With this, you know what is working and what’s not. Also, by analyzing email marketing metrics, you get the idea of where to improve. It helps you to strategize your marketing campaigns to achieve better results.
- Free – You can start with a free plan where you can send emails to unlimited subscribers. You will get 250 emails per month as a threshold. You also do not need to enter your credit card details for a free plan.
- Pro – In Pro plan, you will get advanced tools, automation pro, premium support, and 29+ enterprise features in $13.99 per month or $11.89 monthly if paid annually.
- Calculate Your Price – This plan allows you to select your custom size where –
- $11.89 for 1-600 subscribers
- $18.69 for 601-1000 subscribers
- $23.79 for 1001-1500 subscribers
- $27.19 for 1501-2500 subscribers
You can also go for an unlimited number of emails for a subscriber size of 2501- 3500 in $37.39 per month.
5. Customer.io – Send Targeted Emails
Customer.io focuses on sending more targeted emails to build a strong relationship with your contacts to drive subscriptions. This also leads to better engagement and an increase in sales conversion rates. You have an efficient drip email automation system to do all the heavy lifting.
You can create responsive designs for your drip emails to grab the subscribers’ attention. Also, there are customizable templates to create dedicated emails for a segmented audience. You can also segment your visitors on real-time events.
Interestingly, Customer.io uses real-time data of your customers which you can integrate into your drip email marketing campaigns. You know things about customers like what they’ve done, pages they’ve looked for, their order history, and more. It helps you to send personalized email messages much more confidently. Referencing a drip campaign example real estate email marketing can gain better results if you know what exactly customers are looking for. This way you can target specific customers for better response rate and easy conversions.
- Flexible Data Integration – Customer.io provides you with different ways to get real-time business data from your business. You can keep your user database always updated which aids your email automation to achieve higher conversions. It also allows you to go for direct integration as well as third-party integrations.
- Comprehensive Segmentation – Segmentation in customer.io interface is built to develop better speed and efficiency. You will find the segments are calculated in performance scales and in real-time. Using the visual segment builder, you can specifically dedicate your drip email marketing campaigns to a certain target audience.
- Workflow Automation – You can create high-performing campaigns with a drag-and-drop interface and plenty of features at your disposal to keep things into the pipeline. The visual workflow builder makes this possible with some very easy steps to follow. It will help you to reach your audience at any time, anywhere.
- Metrics and optimization – You can go beyond the clicks and campaign success rate with the metrics provided with customer.io. You can test subject lines, success rate amongst the senders, message content, and much more detailed analytics reports with A/B testing. You can export the data, compare, and use it to build your email marketing strategy.
- Free Trial – You can sign up for a free trial for 30 days with all the features you get in a basic plan.
- Basic – For the Basic plan, it will cost $150 per month where you can send unlimited emails to your contacts.
- Premium – Lastly, the premium plan costs $995 monthly where you get all the premium features with a dedicated customer success manager, deliverability control, and more tools.
Drip email marketing aims to increase engagement with customers through interactive and highly responsive emails on a consistent basis. With the best drip email marketing software, you can do the automation in no time. These 5 different email marketing software is designed to grow your business and boost your sales. Decide according to your business requirements. If you are still in doubt, you can go for their free trials and see for yourself, and then go for a paid plan.
You May Also Like To Read: