Searching for the best Autoresponder Email Marketing service? You’ve come to the right place. We got you covered!
Email Marketing is the core of a marketing strategy. As a matter of fact, the biggest source of ROI (Return of Investment)of a business is solely based upon email marketing. Hence, it is an integral component and selecting the right email marketing service is very crucial.
When it comes to choosing the best email services, autoresponders are often ignored, which is completely wrong!
Autoresponder is an integral component of email marketing. It is the basis of marketing automation. In fact, it is an effective functionality that helps in increasing customer engagement and gaining new customers.
Basically, they help in generating overall revenue and maximise the profits.
For those who don’t know, an autoresponder is a pre-scheduled email that is sent automatically whenever you gain a new subscriber. It is kind of a welcome message that helps in building stronger relationships with customers.
In this post, we are covering some of the best and cheapest autoresponder services that you may consider to have for your business.
Comparison Between 5 Best Autoresponder Email Services
|Base Plan||Emails||2x Open Rate||Multiple SMTP Routing|
|Pabbly Email Marketing||$29/mo||Unlimited||Yes|
1. Pabbly Email Marketing – Best Autoresponder Software
“This is the only email marketing software at present that doesn’t restrict its users from using unlimited features even with the starter plans. It offers unlimited emails, autoresponders, in-built SMTP, marketing automation and the list goes on.”
Let’s start with the best autoresponder service. If your main concern is to get the best autoresponder functionality at an affordable price then, Pabbly Email Marketing is the best choice for you. This software offers the best autoresponders that grab the attention of your customers and keeps them active on your website. It is the best way to convert a visitor into a paying customer.
Apart from the autoresponders, this software comes with many other useful and advanced functionalities such as In-built SMTP, 2x Open Rate, Unlimited Emails, Webhooks, SMTP relay service, and many more. The best part is, this software doesn’t limit you from using its unlimited features. Which means, even at the starter plan, you will get access to all these features.
Further, it offers extremely cost-effective plans. Therefore, you can grow your business with Pabbly Email Marketing without going harsh on your bank balance.
- Autoresponders – First and Foremost, it offers autoresponders which enables you to send welcome emails to your new subscribers. Thus, it enhances stronger business relationships with customers.
- In-built SMTP – This is one of the best and unique features of Pabbly Email Marketing. It comes with an in-built delivery server that ensures almost 98% deliverability.
- List Management – By using this functionality, you can segment your subscriber list and direct personalised emails to each segment depending on the similar likes of the clients.
- 2X Open Rate – This functionality helps by sending follow-up emails to the subscribers for all the unclicked emails.
- Email Tracking – By using its email tracking feature, you can easily monitor your email marketing campaigns. It provides you with detailed reports of email status. It tells you if your emails are opened, unopened, read or unread.
- Subscription Forms – This software allows you to incorporate subscription forms into your websites. It helps you attract new customers.
- MX Cleaner – By using this feature you can sort out and clean your contact list by removing unnecessary spam and invalid contacts.
- Forever Free – Pabbly Email Marketing offers an amazing free plan that may suffice the small start-ups. This plan allows you to send up to 12,000 emails to your 1100 subscribers at zero cost.
- Rookie – This is a starter plan which is priced at $29/month and allows you to send unlimited emails for up to 5000 subscribers at $29 per month.
- Pro – This plan covers 15,000 subscribers at a price of $49 per month.
- Advance – With this plan, you can send unlimited emails for up to 50,000 subscribers at $99 per month.
- Enterprise – Finally, a plan for growing enterprise. If you have subscribers over 1 million then you can avail this plan by directly contacting sales.
If you want an email marketing platform that comes with cheap autoresponders along with several other advanced functionalities like Marketing Automation, SMTP services, Integration, User-friendly interface then, Sendinblue is a perfect software for all your needs. With the help of this software, you can launch effective email marketing campaigns and track them using Heatmaps and Click-Through reports. Further, its Intuitive interface guarantees greater customer engagement.
Additionally, it has integrations with powerful platforms like Google Analytics, WordPress, WooCommerce, Drupal etc.
- Transactional Messages – To start with the most prominent feature of SendinBlue, it helps you to send transactional emails to your clients whenever they perform actions such as sign-in, make a purchase, unsubscribe, and so on. Further, you get the delivery reports of these emails which makes it easier to track their status.
- Deliverability – Its SMTP servers ensures higher inbox deliverability. Basically, it reduces the chances of your emails getting blocked or marked spam.
- Marketing Automation – By using its powerful automation tools, you can increase your productivity by sending automated emails to the client and convince them to make a purchase of your product.
- Campaign Reports- This software offers Heatmaps and Click-Through reports by using which you can monitor and track your email marketing campaigns.
- Contact Management – By using this feature, you can manage your contact list in an efficient manner. It allows you to search, create and divide your contact list on the basis of a particular criterion. Thus, you can send customized emails to a dedicated segment of your customers.
- Free – Foremost, there is a free plan with which you can send 300 emails per day and up to 9,000 emails per month at $0.
- Lite – Next, a base plan at $25/month with which you can send up to 40,000 emails per month.
- Essential – Next, this plan will cost you $39/month for sending up to 60,000 emails.
- Premium- This is a perfect plan for growing business. It comes at $66/month and allows the user to send 120, 000 emails/month.
- Enterprise- Finally, a custom plan for large enterprises. You can design your own plan depending upon your requirements.
Moosend is very easy to use an automated email marketing platform. It not only provides greater autoresponders but also comes with advanced functionalities. The main goal of this software is to help you build strong business relationships with your customers. Further, It provides a very user-friendly interface to work with and hence, you need not be a technical expert to set up this platform. With the help of this platform, you can create email marketing campaigns with the benefits of SMTP relay servers and monitor them.
Moreover, it comes with an excellent CRM model, E-commerce integration and other useful tools.
- Sign up Forms – You can create and add different types of sign-up forms in your website and grab the attention of new visitors.
- Automation – The automation features allow you to send automatic emails to your subscribers. It helps in increasing overall customer engagement.
- Reporting- By using this feature, you can generate detailed reports about your email campaigns. These reports help you in tracking your emails whether they are clicked, unclicked, opened or unopened.
- Email Campaigns – You can launch successful email marketing campaigns that will increase your customer base and maximize the profitability.
- List Management – Similar to the other list management tools, this tool helps you to categorize your email list into different categories on the basis of similar interests.
With Moosend pricing plans, you can pay as you go depending upon your email count.
- Firstly, it offers a free plan in which you can send unlimited emails for up to 1,000 contacts at $0/month.
- Next, you will have a monthly plan at $10/month which enables you to send emails for up to 5,000 subscribers.
- Further, at $150/ month you will be able to send emails for up to 50, 000 subscribers.
Constant Contact is another email marketing tool that comes with free autoresponder examples. This software can help you to a great extent in providing an outstanding experience to your existing customers and gaining new ones. Moreover, it comes with other advanced email marketing features that can take your email marketing campaigns to the next level and thereby increase your overall productivity. Some of its promising features include real-time tracking, E-commerce tools, mobile-customized templates etc.
Further, it provides excellent customer service through live chat support.
- Automation – This is the best feature of Constant Contact. It helps you to increase your customer engagement by sending them automated and personalized emails.
- Contact Management – By using this feature, you can manage your contact list by categorizing your subscribers. It also helps you to keep only the valid contacts and discard the invalid emails.
- List Building Tools – By using These tools, you can classify your subscribers on the basis of their similar interests. It helps you to send the directed emails as per the likes of your customers.
- E-Commerce Tools – These tools help you to manage and grow your online store. By using them, you can grow your sales significantly by sending emails to the targeted audience and encouraging them to buy your products. It also allows you to integrate with the powerful E-commerce platforms such as WooCommerce and Shopify.
- Real-time Tracking Tools – Finally, with the help of tracking tools, you can monitor your email processing in real-time. It helps by generating detailed reports of your marketing campaigns and advertisements. It enables you to view your customers’ activity in your emails.
- Lite – This is an ultra-affordable starter plan that allows you to send 10,000 emails at just $5 per month.
- Email – Next, the most popular plan for small to medium businesses. This plan allows you to send unlimited emails at just $20 per month.
- Email Plus – At last, this plan is suitable for large businesses. It allows you to send unlimited emails at a price of $45 per month.
Last but not the least, we have HubSpot. It is one of the most versatile email marketing software that provides free autoresponder templates. Another advantage of HubSpot is, it is extremely easy to set up. Apart from the autoresponders, it comes with a number of powerful features like CRM, automation, pop-up forms etc. Basically, it is a complete email marketing tool that can help your business in numerous ways.
Moreover, it comes with a 30-day free trial.
- Pop-up Forms- By using this software, you can create beautiful pop-up forms that will show up whenever someone interacts with your website.
- HubSpot CRM – It is the most prominent feature of this software. Basically, it helps you to understand the needs of your customers and improves your business strategies accordingly.
- Customized Forms – By using this feature, you can create and customize the forms and embed them on your website.
- Dashboards – With the help of dashboards, you can keep an eye on the activities performed by the visitors on your platform.
- Multiple Payment Gateways – It comes with the support of multiple payment gateways. Thus, you can receive payment in multiple currencies.
- Starter – To start with, there is a base plan which is priced at just $35/month.
- Professional – Further, you can purchase a professional plan for your growing needs. This plan will cost you $560/month.
- Enterprise – Finally, a plan for large enterprises with growing customers. It is priced at $2,240/month.
That’s about it! These were the best autoresponder email marketing platforms. All the listed services are not just reliable but also comes at a lower cost. We hope we resolved your confusion by narrowing down the best services for you. You can go for any of these software based upon your business requirements.
You May Also Like To Read: