Are you seeking out the web for finding the best Automate.io alternatives that come at an affordable price with an advanced set of features?
Then, stop your search right away because we have tested and compiled the top services for you that are the cheapest alternative to Automate.io.
Definitely, when it comes to the best automation tool, Automate.io makes sure to be present in the list because it is renowned for integrating numerous apps at the lightning rate.
Yes, Automate.io o is one of the ideal choices of various businesses to transfer the data between multiple apps. It is trusted by many of the people in the market.
But, if everything is great about it and people are liking it all around the globe then, why are you looking for its options!
The reason behind this is it has some drawbacks like limited number of app integration, lacked documentation, tricky setup, high pricing, etc.
Hence, to overcome these issues, we’ve come up with the top substitutes for Automate.io. These alternatives do not just let you connect apps but also provide you a veritably better service & features like unlimited workflows, filters, formatters, path routers, and much more at an affordable price compared to Automate.io.
Here, you can go through the comparison between these substitutes for a once and analyze the best service according to your requirements.
A Quick Comparision Between Best Automate.io Alternatives
|Pricing (per month)||No. of Tasks (per month)||Workflow Automation|
|Jitterbit||Contact Sales Team||750|
Contact Sales Team
1. Pabbly Connect – Best Automate.io Alternatives
“Pabbly Connect is the only alternative to Automate.io that does not limit you on automation workflow and provides all features even in the basic plan.”
Since Pabbly Connect has automation workflow software, you can create automated workflows and transfer the data between your favorite apps and services without any manual efforts. Moreover, you can create unlimited multi-step calls for connecting endless apps in your workflows. This is why Pabbly Connect is known as the top & cheapest Automate.io alternative.
Moreover, it offers advanced features such as path routers, filters, multi-step calls which saves you the hassle of a complicated set-up. Further, Pabbly Connect supports 250+ applications of eCommerce, CRM, payment, marketing sales, web-forms, etc and a new one is added every week. Apart from this, it also allowed you to connect several web-based applications that are not available on the list using HTTP/SOAP or JSON modules. Thus, you can immediately create the workflow by setting instant triggers via Webhooks.
- Split the actions into multiple paths with the path router to perform several operations involved in data processing like filter set up, data redirection to different streams, define time intervals (specified date, day, or time), etc.
- Create complex workflows with “If/Else” conditional triggers & filters. You can also define the conditional/comparison functions as and when required.
- Build multi-step workflow & one-to-one integration with options like intuitive customizers, formatters, instant triggers, multi-step calls, scheduler, conditional logic, etc.
- Moreover, with options like JSON, XML, HTML, FormData, Encoded form, and plain text you can connect different web services.
- Starter – In this plan, you can perform 12,000 tasks at the cost of $9 per month & facilitate you with options like multi-step calls, unlimited workflow, instant triggers, etc.
- Rookie – Get 50,000 tasks including all the features of the Starter plan by spending $29/month only.
- Pro – The third plan is available at the cost of $37/month for 60,000 tasks.
- Advanced – The advance plan comes with the flexible numbers in terms of the number of tasks. Therefore, the cost ranges from $57-$3000/month for 80,000 tasks and 9,000,000 tasks.
2. Integromat – Top Online Automation Tool
Integromat is also a good choice for an automation platform. It streamlines various processes involved in your business with outstanding service in mere minutes. Such as connecting multiple applications together, workflow automation, transfer & transform the data and a lot to ease your task.
Although, it provides direct integration with 250+ apps, but if you still need some more, its OAuth 2 authorization & the JSON module will let you connect to any web service.
- Integromat allows you to process data that has been created before scenario activation for retrieving the past data as well.
- You can track and completely visualize the data in real-time with Integromat during execution.
- It manages and handles the unexpected errors of modules and create an error handler route with custom logic and filters for any module in your scenario.
- Further, you can schedule the execution time according to your preference. Also, it empowers you to choose the starting point of execution.
- Some more offered attributes are – built-in routers, iterators, aggregators, scenario duplication, completing the disrupted scenarios, assigning user roles, error handler etc.
- Free – Spend $0 for 1,000 operations and 100MB for data.
- Basic – For 10,000 operations and 1 GB data, you just have to spend $9/month.
- Standard – Get 40,000 operations & 20 GB data at an affordable rate of $29/month.
- Business – This plan comes with a price tag of $99/month for 150,000 operations and 70 GB data.
- Platinum – But this plan in $299/month & get 800,000 operations with 220 GB data.
- Custom – Contact sales team to know higher custom plans.
3. PieSync – Task Automation Software
PieSync is of one the most used automation substitute that syncs your customer’s data across all your business apps like email marketing, real estate, CRM, sales, etc. This alternative of Automate.io provides two-way sync in real-time for processing new entries as well as historical data.
Besides this, it uses advanced authentication Oauth methods and employs encryption measures to make sure your data is secure.
- PieSync is the all service that provides 2-way sync for customer data in real-time. Furthermore, the overlapping fields are also eliminated while merging the conflicted data.
- With this, you can ensure that all your team accesses the same set of accurate, data, up-to-date, and relevant information without worrying about which app they are using.
- Manage list opt-ins and opt-outs, merge MQL into existing CRM contacts, segment email lists, sync contacts(clients, vendors, partners).
- Also, on finding any change in one of the applications, it makes the changes in the other one as well to keep it in sync.
The 2 price plans of this Automate.io alternative are based on the number of contacts to be synced. Below are some instances (billed monthly):-
- Starter – This plan is available at $19/month. Here, you can create up to 2 if/then rules per connection & invite unlimited team members.
- Pro – The plan offers unlimited rules/connection at $59/month. Advanced options to segment and filter syncs and custom field mappings (for choosing the way to sync fields across apps) are 2 more advantages in this plan.
4. Zapier – Marketing Automation Tool
Zapier stands high in the list of best alternatives to Automate.io because it offers 2000+ integrations with advanced features like 99.9% uptime, dedicated support and whatnot.
Additionally. it has numerous elements that make the automation super fast such as pre-made customizable Zaps, multi-step Zaps, formatters etc.
- Create multi-step zaps by adding many triggers and actions to one Zap. That way you can automate complex workflows across many systems at once.
- This GDPR & HIPAA compliant service is trusted by millions. The key securities it offers are data & account privacy, quality control, audit & logging, threat detection & management, etc.
- Search the specific condition and field from the complex zaps using Zapier’s filter option.
- Auto-replay option retries the failed task which may have occurred as a result of downtime or any temporary error.
Its free trial covers 100 tasks and 5 zaps per month.
- Starter – The first paid plan is $24.99/month. In this, you will get 750 tasks and 20 zaps/month & integration of 3 premium apps.
- Professional – Buy Professional plan in just $61.25/month & get 2000 tasks, unlimited zaps, and premium app integration.
- Team – For businesses having larger teams, this plan is available at $373.75/month for 50,000 tasks and unlimited zaps.
- Company – The highest plan costs $748.75/month for 100,000 tasks and a lot more advanced features.
5. Jitterbit – Substitute Of Automate.io
Jitterbit is another good alternative to Automate.io that uses APIs and AI into a single integration platform. With this, you can design or use real-time API Y AI for connecting applications.
This iPaaS platform lets you run & control the data from SaaS, cloud, on-premises, hybrid, and mobile apps.
- Jitterbit’s intuitive graphical interface includes drag-and-drop configuration & point-and-click connectivity for creating workflows.
- It has got an amazing flexible architecture as you can install and manage custom plugins to extend functionality. Additionally, you can deploy & backup predefined projects & templates.
- Further, you can manage the data from anywhere and any device with its real-time cloud management system.
- It offers EDI integration for streamlining the ERP & CRM operations such as SAP, Microsoft, NetSuite, Salesforce, etc.
- Its custom price plans (Standard, Professional & Enterprise) comes with different no. of connections. You can know more about it by getting in touch with the sales team.
With these Automate.io alternatives, you can connect various cloud applications and create simple one-to-one or multi-app workflows across them in minutes.
So, try these substitutes of Automate.io for your business and drop your experience & recommendations in the following comment section.
You May Also Like To Read:
- Best Integromat Alternatives
- Best Zapier Alternatives